Chapter 13: Go Get Iz

"Cause I Give You All Of Me, And You'll Give Me All Of You..."

     Niall's POV:

    My eyes opened only to Be blinded by a bright light.

"Aah Mr.Horan Glad Your Awake," A voice boomed from the side of me.

  I blinked a couple of times before looking over to my left where man mid thirtys stood.

"Im Doctor Hughs," He stated."You Were In A Big Car Crash Earlier This Week." Earlier This Week?

"W-What?" He sighed.

"You've Been In A Coma For About 3 Days,"

"W-Where- Wheres Izabella?" I Managed to say.

"She Is In A Coma As Well-"

"Can I See Her?" I asked sitting up but he put his hand on my chest pushing me back down.

"Now,Now Mr.Horan We Have To Do Some Quick Tests On You And After You Can." He said and pulled out a needle ingecting a clear liquid into my ivy.

"When You Wake You May See Izabella," He said as my eyes got heavier to every word he said.

•~•~•~•

"Niall?"

"Niall C'mon Mate You Need To Get Up," A Voice boomed shaking me.

  I groaned rubbing my eyes before opening them. I looked at who was talkin to me. Louis?

"Louis Mate Whats Going On?" I mumbled.

"We Have To Go Now,"

"What Why?" I asked sitting up.

"Harrys Coming,"

"So?" I questioned.

"He's Coming To Get Izzy Now Do You Really Want Him To Take Her Yet Again?!" He said raising his voice a little.

"Of Course I Dont Want Him Taking Her Again! But The Doctor Said She Is In A Coma,"

"We Know Now Get Your Ass Up Change Into This And Lets Go Get Her!"

"Okay,Okay." I told him as he threw the clothes at me.

    My body ached as my arms were bandaged up and my hand held a cast.

   Now That Im Thinking About It,I Shouldnt Have Shot At Harry. But What Else Was I Supposed To Do-

"C'mon Hurry Up," Louis Said As I slipped on the white t-shirt.

     Was I supposed to take the chance that he wouldnt shoot her right then and there when she was walking toward me? Fuck No. But Maybe It Would Have Been The Right Thing.

  I sighed fustrated slipping the gun Louis Placed on the bed in the back of my jeans."Lets Go Get Iz," I sighed.

-

Sooo This Story Is Already Going To End.... I Hope You All Enjoyed It! Maybe One More Chapter Then, The Epilouge.... You Are All Wonderful!! Love You My Niallers!

x,Larissa <3