Enid got closer to me and everyone else.
"Everyone get behind me."
Enid ordered and we all did as told.

I could see figures moving in the forest and I knew so could everyone else. My mom gripped my hand tightly, I could hear her heart beat going super fast. My heart was thumping against my chest, I was so scared.

Five men then stepped out of the bush and Enid pointed her gun at the man in the center. I knew who it was.

Lincoln Smith. He held a gun in his hand also, along with the rest of his men.
"Enid."
He greeted with a strong English accent, but his deep voice almost masked it.

"Lincoln."
Enid snarled and his eyes left her and wandered over to me.
"Ah, there she is. The girl I was looking for."
He commented and I looked away from him.

Enid stepped in front of me and so did everyone else.
"Don't make me do anything dramatic, Enid. You know how I hate to hurt women, and children."
He threatend and Enid's gun cocked.

"You touch any of them and I'll kill you."
She spat in response and he chuckled.
"Men."
He ordered and the four men approached us.

With one loud bang, one of them fell to the ground, a hole in the center of his forehead.

"Tsk."
Lincoln scolded looking at Enid.
"Stay away, or I'll kill you all."
She spat and Lincoln chuckled, as if this was all funny to him.

Enid pointed her gun at the other men and Lincoln began to circle us, while the men circled the other way.

They were trying to distract us. I knew it. Enid kept pointing her gun at each of them, waiting to pull the trigger on one of them.

They began to grab and pull at us, then would release as soon as Enid's gun was pointed at them. I knew they were trying to achieve something, and so did Enid by the way she was watching them.

Suddenly my upper arm was grabbed tightly, and I was ripped from the group, my hand slipping out of my moms. I screamed when a large hand was suddenly slapped over my mouth.

The three other men kept circling the group and I knew who had me. I struggled in his grip while everyone but Enid, watched in horror.

Enid glared at Lincoln and pointed her gun at him. She was distracted, and that gave the other men a chance.

They kicked the back of her knees and ripped the gun from her hands. I turned around and pushed on Lincoln's hard chest, trying to free myself.

"You're a fiesty little thing."
He commented and I glared at his chest, slamming my fists against him.
"Let go of me!"
I shouted and he chuckled. Suddenly he swept me up and hung me over his shoulder.

I kicked and hit at him, but he wouldn't release me. His arm came across the back of my thighs, trapping me.

I couldn't see my family anymore, since my back was still to them.
"I'll be taking her now."
Lincoln told Enid and everyone else.
"No!"
My mom shouted and he ignored her.

"You take one fucking step Lincoln I'll kill you."
Enid threatend and he chuckled.
"Honestly Enid, your threats don't intimidate me. We'll be leaving now."
He replied and turned around so I faced my family again, then began to walk away.

"Enid! Mom!"
I shouted reaching for them and Enid tried to run for me but the three men ganged up on her and knocked her to the ground.

"Enid!"
I screamed and my mom reached for me also, but they suddenly grabbed her throat and threw her down next to Enid. It looked like they were hitting them.