10

"Cleo, did you hear?" Jubilee ran up to me with her pixie-like energy on high. "There's a new kid here!"

That's weird. Nobody news been here since I arrived a couple months ago. I pause "J, are you sure?"

She nods "Yeah, he's super cute too."

"Well, aside from that do you know where Jean is? I wanna see her before I go to my meeting with Charles." I question.

Jubilee thinks for a moment. "No I don't think I have seen her, she might be in the lobby though. Or maybe in her room? I'd check both places."

I smile "Thanks J, you're the best."

She flips her hair over her shoulder, "Oh please, tell me something I don't know."

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

"Hey Jean! You wanna come outside? I need some exercise."

She looks at me and chuckles, "Yeah you do."

"Wha- Jean!" I exclaim.

She sits up from her bed, "Oh Cleo you know I'm joking, you look fine!"

I frown playfully "Whatever. You wanna go outside or what?"

She gets up "Yeah yeah I guess." She grabs her books and walks out the door without waiting for me.

We walk down the stairs and I see Hank with a cute older blonde guy and a shorter brunette guy that's my age.

I direct my thoughts to Jean, "Who's that?"

She glances at me "No idea."

We continue to walk, and as we pass by the boy he turned and bumped into me which then made me bump into Jean who's books fell from her hands.

She quickly puts her hands out and with her mutation brings the books back from the ground and into her awaiting arms. She looks at him and he says "Sorry, I can't exactly see."

The blonde guy looks at him strangely, "she didn't say anything Scott."

Jean extends her hand and shakes the blonde's hand, "Hi, I'm Jean Grey. This is my friend Cleo." I nod in greeting.

Blondie speaks up "I'm Alex Summers, and this is my little brother Scott. Nice to meet you two."

Jean smiles, "Oh yeah, it was nice seeing you." She glances at me, "Cleo, didn't we have something to do?"

"Yeah, we need the exercise, lets go." We wake at Scott and Alex before we walk outside to the lawn in the far corner of the property.

Jean sets her books down on the grass as she pulls a tennis ball out of her bag. "You ready?" She asks.

I shift into my wolf form, "Let's go."

UM WHAT TEHF UCK OVER 7K

WHATTTTTTT

also thanks for those who asked for more, it really got my motivation up knowing someone wanted to see this.

Sorry for the wait, I deadass have no excuse other than I lost a lot of motivation for this book... :/