8

"You ready?" Jean asks excitedly as we meet in the hall.

"Hell yeah! Have you read the book? Because I've read it like five times." I question her.

She laughs "Of course! I love Dally and Soda."

I smile "You would, wouldn't you? My favorite is Pony and Johnny." I stop as we approach a door that leads to the garage. "Which one are we taking?"

She points to a yellow car at the other end of the garage "That one."

I groan "Dude, you're gonna make me walk all the way over there?"

She laughs loudly "How are you even passing PE?"

I laugh with her but not as loud "Jean, honey, I'm not. Pretty sure Charles is gonna call me to his office sooner or later. But I'm passing all of my other classes though, so he can't be too mad."

"Oh hey look! We're here! That wasn't so hard was it?" Jean exclaims mockingly as we walk up to the select yellow car.

I scowl playfully "Oh ha ha Jean you're so funny. You should go for stand up comedy, you'll make a fortune." She laughs and gets into the car.

"You can be bitter on the way to the theater. Now get in, we have a movie to catch." I step in and we drive away to see one of the greatest movies of all time.

⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗ ⊗

"OH MY GOD JEAN THAT WAS SO GOOD LETS SEE IT AGAIN." I yell as we walk out of the theater, earning myself some dirty looks from passing people.

"Jeez Cleo, girl calm down. It was good, but you don't have to yell about it." She shushes me.

I gasp and turn around to face her and grab her arms "Jean. You don't understand. I have found my movie. Of all of the movies in the world, this is the one."

She snickers "Okay Cleo, I believe you. Let's get back to the car."

I follow her back to the car and get in the passengers seat "Jean, let's see it again."

"Honey, we can't, were almost past curfew. Charles is gonna be mad if we're break curfew."

I huff and flop back into my seat. "Fine. Be that person then."

"I have to be that person, God knows what would happen if I wasn't." She slows the car down as we pull into the garage of the mansion, and we park a second later. I yawn as I make my way through the hall to my room. "It's like, 10:30, are you going to bed already?"

"Yeah, I have to be up early tomorrow to train with Charles and Hank. Goodnight Jean."

She smiles and laughs softly "Goodnight Cleo, I'll see you in the morning."

I wink at her and walk into my room, fall on my bed, and I'm out like a light.

HEY GIUS I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH but school started and I want to run away and change my name, and start a new life in Canada. Also 1k views???? And like 90 votes?????????! Bro I never would have guessed. Anyways, I love all of ya and see you later.