I. introduction

A MAN IS SITTING AT THE BAR OF HIS HOTEL. He is drinking his third glass of scotch, waiting for his date to arrive. He has been waiting here for about a half of an hour, and he is contemplating whether he should leave or not. The only thing keeping him here is that he knows his date will have something he wants. He suddenly feels a hand on his shoulder and turns to look at whoever has approached him. His date has arrived.

"Hello, I'm Jasmine," she greets and holds out her hand for him to shake. He instead grins and takes her hand in his, bringing it up to his lips. He lightly kisses the back of her hand, and he notices a blush start to creep over her face. Perfect.

"I'm Tommy," he replies.

"Nice to meet you," she says. He nods and gestures for her to sit down next to him, which she does.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Sure, just a gin and tonic would be nice." Tommy smiles at Jasmine before turning towards the bartender.

"Could I get a gin and tonic for the lady here?" he asks, and the bartender only nods once before going to get the gin. Tommy turns towards Jasmine, his blue-green eyes staring intently into her own brown ones. "So, do you have it?"

"Of course. Chris wouldn't have sent me here without it," Jasmine assures him with a wink as she opens her small, pink purse. Tommy watches as she digs around for what she brought him, and his eyes move from her hands to her face to her neck to the rest of her body. A shiver runs down his back, thinking about all of the things that he could do to her. It would be his most memorable act of dominance yet. He reaches into his own jacket pocket and feels around for the small vial of liquid he brought in case this chance came up. It's sitting exactly where he put it. A smile crosses his face. "Ah, here it is!" She glances around to make sure no one is watching them before beginning to pull out a large plastic bag. Eyes widening, Tommy quickly grabs her wrist before she can take the bag out anymore, and she looks up at him with equally wide eyes.

"Let's finish our drinks first before we deal with that. I just wanted to make sure you had it," he desperately tells her to convince her. She watches him for a second just as the bartender places her drink next to her, by which she gets distracted and lets the plastic bag go. However, the plastic bag with his white powder topples out of her purse and falls to the ground, and Jasmine squeaks once it hits the ground.

"Oh no!" she exclaims before scrambling to lean down and pick it up. This is my chance, he thinks to himself as his hand shoots into his pocket and wraps around the vial. He pulls it out and quickly glances around the room before opening it and dumping its contents into her glass. As she grabs the bag and begins to sit up, he buries the vial back into his pocket so that she doesn't realize what he has just done. "Sorry about that; I can be kind of ditzy sometimes."

"Don't worry about it," he quickly says, laughing a little as he grabs his glass of scotch and holds it out to her. She grins and grabs her own glass, unconcerned as to whether something is wrong with her gin and tonic. Another shiver runs down his spine. He will be in complete control from this moment forward. "To having fun?"

"To having fun," Jasmine repeats, and both people clink their glasses together before taking a swig of their drinks. He watches her drink her gin and tonic, knowing that in twelve hours, she wouldn't remember who the hell he was or what the hell had happened.

- - - - -

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

AN: HELL YES. i'm excited for this to really start up. just a little disclaimer, this will be set during this most recent period of svu, where barba is the ada (of course, lol) and carisi is a member of the squad. both of them are near and dear to my heart, so i had to make sure they were both in it. as always, vote, comment, and share if you want! thanks!