I ignore his comment after getting used to his annoying ass after a few years. "Where are we going" I question them.

"Where ever you want to go my dude" Bailey tells me.

"Ugh I don't care where I hate making decisions" I complain as per usual.

"I want milkshakes let's go I'm not listening to this argument of 'oh you decide' 'no you decide' right now" josh says imitating our voices.

I follow Josh out the door and shout a bye to Jason and then leave.

We all hop into baileys car and listen to some music and scream the lyrics going down the street which earned us a lot of annoyed looks from strangers but we just laughed. I love spending time with these losers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We want to O'Donnels which was a café restraunt type of thing it sold all types of food. It was a local family business but everyone knew and loved it.

Jason brings me here a lot when he's at home and when dad gets drunk and angry so we sneak out and go here. We used to go here everyday when I was younger. I miss those days I was so clueless to what was going on around me I smile at the fond memories.

"Jeez we haven't even walked in yet and you're already happier I guess being in the presence of such a handsome man must help" Bailey jokes referring to himself.

"Aw thanks Bailey that's so sweat" josh chuckles and flicks his imaginary long hair over his shoulder.

We make our way inside and we go sit at a booth Josh and Bailey on one side and me on the other.

I order a chocolate and a cookies and cream ice cream.

Bailey went up and ordered for us eventually he came back and looked mad.

"What up your ass" Josh asks. "I just wasn't ed to cheer lil up but of course Sabrina the teenage witch is here" he complains.

I didn't realise how mad he was at her. "Yah maybe we shouldn't have come to the most popular hangout around here" I giggle.

Josh and Bailey nod there heads "I'm messing I don't mind she lives across from me anyway plus the booths are high up she won't notice us" I smile at them.

We begin eating our milkshakes and ice cream when Sabrina and all her friends including Alex sat in the booth behind us.

While eating my ice cream I evesdrop on their conversations.

"Wow their boring" I say to them. They nod their heads and let out a small laugh. We continue talking but I can't help but listen to Sabrina and her friends.

They are all literally just asking each other stuff so they can go back and tell their other friends about it and bitch about them.

But I froze when I heard a voice mention my name.

"So Sabrina you always talk to what's her face lily I think it is on the bus are you like friends with her or something" she says in a judgemental way and you can hear the disgust in her voice.

There was silence "No I said hi to her once on the bus and now she thinks were like bestfriend she's such a creep I'm actually scared of her to be honest" Sabrina laughs fakely I never heard her sound like that.

I can't utter a word I feel like I'm going to get sick my very own 'bestfriend' all through my life could say such a thing. Maybe the high seats on the booths wasn't such a good thing anymore.

"Good I was worried" the voice says back. "It's me who should be worried Lydia that you could think so low of me like ew" Sabrina's nearly unrecognisable voice says back. "She's disgusting I wouldn't go near her willingly" Sabrina's fake voice says again and then all her friends at the table begin to say insulting things about me and I could hear Sabrina agreeing to each and every one of them

I look up from my I icec ream I was still eating after I let a tear drop into it not even realising I was crying. I see josh and baileys face and they look furious.

Bailey gets up and walks over and Josh follows behind. "How dare you Sabrina what the fuck is your problem? How could you even say that?!" Bailey says aggressively but not loudly not wanting to disturb others around. "Don't talk to us ever again you lost the only real friendship you have well done" josh says and walks off I follow them out quickly.

We get outside and sit on the bench and they wrap there arms around me telling it's going to be ok, but it won't I never hurt so much.

"Let's get you home we don't want her to see that shes affecting you" josh says.

They help me into the car as I'm still letting out sobs.

"T-thank you so much" I say to them. "For what lil" Bailey says as he is looking at my reflection in the mirror when driving. "For standing up for me I'm so lucky to have to such amazing friends I love ye" I say grateful for their existence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went home and changed into the large t-shirt again and just cried after Bailey dropped me off.

At this stage I'm not just crying because of my evil neighbour. I'm crying because of everything g that's happening my dad is a horrible man, I'm horrible for not realising Joson was beat by our own father, I miss my brother being around, I miss my mom,my dad doesn't care about me, my life long bestfriend hates me and is embarrassed of me,I'm always upset and Josh and Bailey always have to help cheer me up when they have their own life and that I'm a burden to everyone.

My brother was beat by our father so I wouldn't be, me being Sabrina's friend or more means she won't be popular, Josh and Bailey always have to take care of me even though they have their own life and me reminding my dad of mum everyday when he sees me. I know that's the only reason he doesn't hurt me.

What the fuck has my life come to I think to myself

Hey guys whats up?
I am so stressed I have so much art homework to do but it's so late agh
Anyway bye love ye
Comment your thoughts on this chapter :)