Chapter 4

Okinawa, Japan, July 19th, 2097

Sam checked his GPS, before looking up at a large building. "Yep, this is it guys." He said, placing the GPS back on his belt. Sirus walked up to the door and pried it open, allowing the others to walk in. The room was dark, and had one containment cell in it. The only light in the doom came was the green tinted glow coming from the control pannel. "Alright keep a tight formation. We need to find Kyle and off him as soon as possible." The raptor whispered.

"I'll scout ahead. Give me some cover with a Featherdart or two." Randy asked, scratching at his antenna. Suddenly, eleven Featherdarts erupted from Sam's arm. The team leader nodded, causing Randy to smile wickedly. The wasp spread his wings and took off, searching around for a little bit. Suddenly, a loud bang hit Sam and Sirus's ears, just when Randy fell from the air: he had been shot. Sam swung his arms at the direction of the shooter, causing all of his Featherdarts to fly across the room. Running over to Randy, Sam slapped his friend's face, in attempt to wake him up. The wasp's eyes slowly opened, before pointing to his chest. "Exoskeleton." Sam sighed in relief, but a chuckle silenced him.

"How adorable, the little raptor that could cares for a lowly bug." A voice followed. It was deep and extremely threatening, making Sirus shiver a bit. Sam's lip begun to twitch in rage.

"I see you're still nothing but a wuss, Kyle. Why don't you cone on out and show us your ugly-" Sam was interrupted when Kyle stomped out of the darkness. He was unrecognizable, being much more muscular. His skin was a pale grey, almost like scales. Spikes and armor plating were formed on his back, and a long tail with a club like appendage at the end was visible. Kyle's face was now very stone like, having his normal hair being very rocky, even spikey and an armored goatee now visible on his chin. "-faaaaaace."  Sam continued, stunned by his former tormentor's appearance.

"Like it? I decided I needed to be ready in case we fought in the future. So what was my best option? Ankylosaurus." He smiled, smashing his tail into the ground.

"Holy shit." Sirus said, absolutely dumbfounded. Kyle stepped forward and the team backed up.

"I still remember when you three were completely human. Why did you come to me again? Oh yes, Sam had lung cancer." Kyle's smile grew wider into an almost demonic grin. Sam began to slowly growl. "I'm sorry, am I making poor little Sammy angry?" The mad scientist taunted the raptor, who finally roared at Kyle, before pulling out his Kusarigama and charging at him. Kyle was more than prepared, swinging his tail at Sam, causing him to fly across the room.

"SAM!!!" Sirus yelled, attempting to run to her injured brother. But Kyle shot the ground in front of her with an I37 Shotgun.

"Don't make me fire again." He growled with a twisted look in his eye. Suddenly, Randy sprung up and tried stabbing Kyle with his Kunai, but the sound of his wings gave away his position. The Ankylosaurus swung at Randy, knocking him off course and crashing to the ground. But as he turned his head to Sirus, she used her Sonic Stun Wave, causing the scientist to fall over. Kyle's vision became distorted and his hearing was filled with static. Sirus ran to Sam and Randy, helping them up. The raptor then ran to the control panel and pulled out his hacking tool. Placing it it the panel, it unlocked the containment cell. The doors slid upwards and a mist poured into the room. Stomping could be heard from the cell. Kyle slowly got up and saw the doors opening. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped. What walked out scared the hell out of him. It was a 12 foot tall humanoid figure, with orange and red scales covering his body. His arms were about a hand shorter than an average full grown man, with three of his fingers missing. A long, bulky tail was visible. The creature's feet were theropod like, having only three clawed toes. He wore a torn up pitch black battlesuit. But his most distinctive feature was his tyrannosaurid head, with remnants of black human like hair still intact. Sam smirked.

"Kyle...meet my cousin, Alan Richard Tanaka."

The beast known as Alan, roared, "GRAAAAAAUUUUNGGGGHHH!!!"