Bros Over Hoes

Previously on Are You The One....... Alisha lays on the counter and Aaleeyah pours the vodka all over Alisha making her jump up and try to run up on her but Chris grabs her which bad idea, Aaleeyah punches her straight in her face........Continuing on Are You The One........

Aaleeyah punches Alisha straight in her face which makes justice jump in and grab Aaleeyahs hair, alisha gets out of Chris's grip and hops on top of Aaleeyah and they try jumping her. But Nya grabs justice and starts beating her face in,giving Aaleeyah a chance to get Alisha back. Aaleeyah flips Alisha over and starts going wild. Quincey pulls Nya off and Lucas pulls Aaleeyah off,as security takes Alisha and justice to their private doctor.
(theme song G.O.A.T,plays while they play slides of the cast)
Lucas puts Aaleeyah down and checks her face. "You good lil mama" He asks making sure shes ok. Aaleeyah watches as Alisha Walks over to Quincey making her blood boil. "NAH BRUH I SWEAR, MY NAME IS LIKE A DI**, HOES CANT KEEP IT OUT THEY MOUTH (muffles)" Aaleeyah was cut off by Lucas covering her mouth with his hand. Quincey looks over but felt a pair of lips against his own, a sort of disgusted look appears on his face as where Alisha has a look of sadness in her eyes. Everyone felt pure pity, no one likes her and everyone likes that. (Kam in confessional) "She's a trouble maker and a hoe. And soon she'll need a doctor if she keep talking trash, period point blank." She says rolling her eyes and cracking her knuckles, as the camera turns red and blacks out,replaying when Aaleeyah punched alisha.
=========================

After all the drama everyone decided that they would pick someone to room with. Aaleeyah & Lucas, Nya & August, Miya & Gio, Kam & Quincey, Kayla & Chris, Justice & Alexander, Gianna & Chresanto, Alexis & Jacob, Jazzy & Xavier, Jason & India, Alisha & Andre.... That was their first mission, all the girls had to sleep with one of the guys. Of course  Nobody knew what was going to happen but they all hoped it would go well expect Alisha😒.
The sun rises up slowly but surely seemed to go fast. Both miya and Kayla were up first. They talked about how they tried to jump Aaleeyah last night and not to talk to justice anymore since,in their words she's a "FAKE ASS BITCH WHO NEED TO MIND HER OWN AND GET JUMPED BY US". After Kayla finished cooking everyone was up and she served them. She left Alisha and justice with nothing so they felt a type of way,which made her laugh and smile in their face waiting for them to pop off.

"So bi**h you think you cute come do something since you don't wanna be the maid you are and cook for your queen" Alisha states proudly and crosses her arms.

(Nya in confessional) "Pause, rewind, play, I know damn well this BITCH did not- hold up......i know damn well this HORSE did not just call my bitch a maid oh hell no. (gets up from couch as the camera fake cracks)

Jazzy hops up from the chair and runs up on Alisha catching EVERYONE off guard. Alisha screams as jazzy throws hit after hit and Alisha ducks. "CRAZY BITCH" Alisha yells and it echo's.