Drinks And Fights

Everyone runs up,the girls on one side and the boys on the other. Of course the boys were checking out the girls and vise versa. Fizz comes out from the back and looks at everyone. "Hello beautiful ladies" He says flashing his smile. "men" He adds making the girls giggle. "I have A quick announcement one of you ladies will not have a perfect match. One of you will leave with nothing. You will find out soon. Back to it. Kam your mother wanted you paired with August" Fizz exclaims. Kam looks over to August and smiles. "I agree" She says and hugs August. August hugs back and smirks. "you guys stand together.... Now Chris momma d wants you paired with Nya,xavier your dad wanted you paired with miya, Alexis your paired with gio, Alexander your mother wanted you paired with India, Quincey your mother wanted you paired with aaleeyah,chresanto mama wanted you with Kayla, de'arra your mommy wanted you with me so your gonna be with me for the season, Gio your father wanted you with the beauty Gianna, but of course they may or may not be your perfect match so it's up to you guys to find out. Go get set in the house,me and de'arra will see you guys tomorrow for the first challenge have a nice night guys" Fizz finishes off, grabbing de'arra and walking back to where they would be staying for the season. Everyone runs in the house grabbing drinks. Quincey jumps up on the counter and pops a champagne bottle pouring it on everyone. Everyone screams happily and jumps around. Aaleeyah jumps and spins laughing until she slips in the champagne falling on the floor. Xavier picks her up and smirks. She blushes and giggles. "put on bathing suits people" Gianna shouts running into her room. All the girls had on 1 pieces that made their bodies look like a hour glass expect for the horse. Aaleeyahs is nude, Alexis's is purple, justices is blue, the horses is yellow, giannas is black,miyas is white, nyas is pink, Kayla's is grey,kams is dark red, India's is brown. The boys shorts was all black or grey which turned the girls on. All the girls was in the pool talking about who they thought was their perfect match. "I think Quincey is my perfect match he's so sweet and we connect" Alishia says trying to pull her bathing suit down to show her cleavage. Aaleeyah shifts in the water and looks at her. "well obviously nobody in this house wants you" Gianna said truthfully rolling her eyes. The boys come running out the house jumping in the pool splashing the girls. They squeal and Alisha goes to Quincey, kissing him. Quincey couldn't clear his eyes so he didn't know what to do. After a few seconds he pushed her off splashing her. Aaleeyah cleared her throat. "let's do something" she suggest to everyone. They all nod their heads and Quincey Starts to feel queasy. They decide on doing body Shots. Gianna hops on the counter and gio pours vodka in her belly button and whipped cream on her belly piercing. He downs it all and bites her stomach. She gets a chill and hops off blushing. Alisha hopped on the counter and Aaleeyah pours the vodka all over Alisha making her jump up and give her a Ill look. She tries to run up on her but Chris grabs her which bad idea, Aaleeyah punches her straight in her face.

Next time on Are You The One everyone gets comfortable with a certain people while others feel left out and not opening up to anyone. August has a triangle and so does Alexander. They feel for 2 girls but doesn't wanna choose one. Alisha and Aaleeyah still have beef and Aaleeyah is not letting it go. See what happens on Are You The One Season 8. "YOU STUPID BITCH ILL WHOOP YO ASS AND GET KICKED OUT OF HERE I DONT GIVE A FUCK" "I love you more then anything" "your a hoe fuck you mean" "don't touch me didn't you not just............... " *drink are thrown, fights, bites, kisses, yelling, touching, running,FOLLOW US ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF ARE YOU THE ONE*