"There are certain measures that I am forced to carry out," He began, "Why? Is there a problem?"

"The chains are made of silver," I retorted, "Of course there is a problem, couldn't you find any other way to keep me in place?"

"I like the thought of you being tied up." He whispered, but my ears clearly caught onto his words, as well as the underlying message to it. Ares slowly moved in closer to me, he had one of his hands gripped onto the table as he leant closer to me. His hot breath fanning over my left ear and if that wasn't enough to get my wolf enchanted, his lips suddenly pressed against my ear which sent my mind into a frenzy.

"Although, I do have other — more pleasurable — ways to punish you." I could feel him grin against my ear, the euphoric feeling caused me to close my eyes and tilt my head away from him. The lack of his touch near me sent sharp pains through my body. The fact that I had silver on me didn't help either.

"You are a disgusting piece of shit, Alpha." None of my insults seemed to remotely phase Ares, he's probably heard them all before. Good, because he deserved every single one of it. Not only wasn't he remotely affected, but my taunting seemed to encourage him further. He placed his hand on my chin and turned my head to face him, making me look directly into his mesmerising eyes.

There was something about his eyes that added the cherry on top of his already god-like features. His cyan coloured eyes not only projected various emotions that were locked inside of him, but it also manipulated mine. I wondered if he knew what his eyes did to me.

His captivating eyes slowly dragged itself down to my lips, it's intensity radiated to a brand new level. His eyes could quite frankly be personified as it seemed like a different person was speaking rather than the normal Ares.

His gaze caused my breath to become ragged, I decided to stop breathing altogether for I feared what a single whiff of my breath could do to him.
His lips were close, extremely close and at this point, I wished I never had a monster of a mate like him, but at the same time, I desperately wanted him. It was confusing really, while he was fighting a war with between his words and the emotion in his eyes; I was fighting my own internal war between my human side and that of my wolf's.

The door in front of us burst open and the Elderly Council glided in like they owned the place. To say I was exasperated was an understatement, not only did I not like them here but they also interrupted my very intimate time with my mate. My feelings were going haywire, one moment I despised the Alpha of the Bloodrose Pack, but then within the next minute I dwelled upon his closure.

"Sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt your — erm — important business." One of the members said, Ares' eyes showed a sign of frustration but his lips coiled into a mischievous smirk. What was his endgame?

"No need to worry about that," He said, retracting his lips away from mine but not before bringing it closer to my ear once again. "We will finish this business very soon."

My face was burning hot, to the Elderly Council, my face would most certainly be red. They simply smiled thinking that I was blushing at the new found infatuation of my mate, however, I was red because of anger. Ares had manipulated me into convincing not only but the Elderly Council into thinking that I wanted him. I was coated in silver, hence, I couldn't function like a normal Werewolf could. However, Ares heard the Elderly Council walking towards our direction perfectly well and so he decided to put on this little act to demonstrate young love.

"I see you have found your mate." One of the members spoke, "And you seem to be getting along pretty well."

"You're absolutely right!" Ares interrupted before I could even spread my true feelings of bitter hatred and disgust. "We are getting along perfectly well. Unfortunately, my mate over here does not want to acknowledge me."

The Incarcerated Queen ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें