Role playing

Song:Cold water remix

Ein's P.O.V

Gosh it's cold. Wonder what Y/N is doing? Huh? Wait....Okay so my classes are now switched.....and so were Y/N....AND WE STILL HAVE THE SAME CLASSES!YES! Phew I thought I would have to wait till P.E. to see her. Wait....No...no no no no WE HAVE DRAMA!! I mean at least we can see Aphmau. But still.......I'M HORRIBLE AT ACTING!!!!! GOSH OF ALL CLASSES IT HAD TO BE DRAMA! WHY NOT ART CLASS!? I'M HORRIBLE AT DRAWING BUT I CAN AT LEAST TRY! I'M PRETTY GOOD AT SHADING STUFF! SO WHY NOT ART!? GOSH WHY AM I FLIPPING OUT!!?.....ooohhhh k now that that's out of my system I can finally go and talk to Aphmau.

(Time skip)

Huh??? A fight??? Should I see what's going on or should I ignore it? Imma go see!

Blake:"FENNER I'M GOING TO BE THE ALPHA MALE!"

(At first it said "I'M GONNA BE THE ALOHA MALE!" LOL)

Fenner:"SAYS WHO?! GGGGGRRR FIGHT ME!"

Blake:"YOUR ON!!!!!"

They start to fight and I try to stop them. I ended up getting punched in the face but I was fine. They stopped fighting too. I go outside to meet         Y/N and Aphmau and few other werewolves....and let's just say Y/N was freaking out thinking that some of the other werewolves beat me up. Even though me and Y/N are not omega's anymore all the werewolves still treat us like we're still the omega's. Some are our friends now [Like Dotty, Daniel, and James]

(I DON'T REMEMBER ALL THERE NAMES I'M SORRY!)

But then most of the other werewolves just aren't as welcoming so to them, once an omega always an omega.

Y/N:" EIN DID ONE OF THE WEREWOLVES BEAT YOU UP?! THAT BRUISE IS SO BIG! I'LL GO GET AN ICE PACK!"

I grab her hand and she jolts.

Ein:"I wasn't beat up. Blake and Fenner got into a fight and I ended up in it. Just calm down puppy"

Y/N:" GR I'M GONNA KILL YOU! GET OVER HERE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY MY NICK NAME OUT LOUD LIKE THAT! WHAT THE- STOP RUNNING AND GET OVER HERE!"

I run around trying not to get killed by the angry wolf pup........I think I said that out loud.

Ein:"I'M TRYING NOT TO GET KILLED BY THE ANGRY WOLF PUP!!!!! APHMAU, DOTTY, DANIEL, JAMES, ANYONE HELP!"

Everyone was dying of laughter sense me and Y/N were like little kids at that very moment. I'm lucky I'm faster then Y/N.....just by a few inches.....BUT SHE'S HAD TO JUMP!?

Y/N:" GOTCHA!"

Both:"WOAH!"

We fall over.....in a position that was very inappropriate.....I fall on top of Y/N.....how? Idk! IT JUST HAPPENED!.......OMI I'M DYING Y/N LOOKS LIKE A TOMATO RIGHT NOW! HAHA!

Ein:"Ppffftttt HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO! OMI YOU SHOULD SEE YOU FACE RIGHT NOW! I'M DYING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!"

I roll to the right and keep rolling around until I notice that Y/N was still that sensitive girl I met at the beginning of the year. I stand up and kneel down to level sense she was on her knees looking down.

Ein:"Hey you okay puppy?"

Y/N:"Baka"

She tackles me...and then I couldn't laugh any more because now I was the tomato.

Y/N:" you should see yours!"

I sit up with Y/N still on top of me....but she just sat on my lap.