just the begginig

Grace's POV

hey am grace.well u can see my picture above the story ur reading rite now.my name is Grace beckman,am a student of woodbury high,am 16,my best friend is rebecca king.yeah i cant say that i have much of a good reputation in school after that prom disaster which wasnt all my fault tho,and my day begins like this.
[alrm clock rings]
i stood up from my comfy bed at 6:30 sharp,seeing my dog ,brett chewing on my expensive white ivanca trump design."NO!!!!!!!!!"i screamed,as i quickly rushed to take the gown away from her.i have waited all summer to finally show off this gown as a starter for first day of elenth grade.i had nothing to wear,so i quickly rushed to my wardrobe to pick put my outfit,and I the decided to put on my pink jacked,my flowered design crop top,and my blue ripped jeans.(picture above).
I quickly ran downstairs to have breakfast.the yummy scent of blueberry muffins hit my nose had as I walked into the kitchen."morning kitty,how was your night?",my mum always called me kitty even when dropping me off at school,i got so faustrated and I scolded her"am fine mom and quit calling me kitty,my friends still think am mummy's little girl,am16 now GET IT!!!!!!"I said while munching on my muffin.She looked at me in surprise and agreed that she would stop calling me kitty,as we entered the car to go to school.We got to school and mum had dropped me off with a goodbye kiss,as I walked into the hallway.
I got the the hallway,so many people talking and finally seeing each other,som were crying cause their boyfriends broke up with them.i scanned the hallway looking for Becca,as I then saw her running towards me."gracie bear,ohh my God u look so cute in that outfit,how was summer?"Rebecca said while giving me a tight hug"hands although I don't crappy want to talk about the summer holiday(nothing That u need to know:-P)"ohh,so have u seen Jeremy krieger,they said he got a new hair cut and looks hot in it".To be honest,i never really liked Jeremy Krieger.He was a jerk who went out with so many girls in school."no ,and am not interested"I said opening my locker and bringing out my geography notebook,but then there was this awkward silence.I didn't bother turning round,but I was too curious to know who was that or what was that,as I turned back to see Jeremy Krieger beside me.
I was so shocked ,he looked at me and said"Hey girl ,but I am going be using it locker for this grade so move it stuff"Wtf

Hey guys,what do u think about the locker?will Grace allow him to take it or will she refuse?find out
Follow me on Instagram@_blackemma_
Tanxs