Before you

I pulled up to Red lobster hopped out and hit my alarm a few times before walking inside to be seat. It wasn't that packed which is good because if it was I was just going to have to go in back and make my food myself.

"Table for two?" Our waitress asked us grabbing our menus

"Yes boo table for two. How do you pronounce your name you're beautiful?" Asked Alicia.

Oh lord I thought to myself. Alicia was bisexual. She was ALWAYS hitting on females when we went somewhere ! She tried me before when I first met her way back in the day when I first moved in the neighborhood and I said "Uhnnnnnnnnnnn" just like Juvenile did in his song slow motion. No ma'am no ham I go one way and that's STRAIGHT to the pole if you know what I mean.

Alicia and the woman were flirting back and forth while I just stood there, so I decided to have a little fun.

"Oh hell no really? Y'all just gone sit here and flirt in my face!!! Where is your manager?" I asked pretending to be angry.
Alicia looked at me like she could spit fire hahaha it was hilarious.
The waiter apologized and said if I agree to not get her manager she will pay for my meal, whatever I wanted and I agreed. Hell all I wanted was to have a little fun but if I can get a free meal what not. We ordered our food and waited about 30 minutes before it was delivered. I sat on my phone the entire 30 minutes while Alicia talked, I wasn't paying her any attention I was trying to get in contact with Cash.

"Hello. Earth to Reign" she said sarcastically as the waiter stood there with our food waiting on me to move my purse out the way.

" oh my goodness I'm sorry! I was trying to get ahold of Cassius I didn't even see her"  I said embarrassed.

" I wish you would cut that weak ass nigga loose"

"Bitch, he may be weak but that dick is strong" I said and we both laughed

We sat having pointless convo here and there I wasn't focused like at all! I was worried about Cash. What if something happened to him? what if it was a police raid at his trap and he just happened to be there? What if one of these lame ass niggas was jealous an shot him? So much was running through my mind so I hurried and ate and told Alicia hurry up because she had to use the restroom, so I just went to the car.

I was out there waiting for at least 10 minutes before she called me.

" Hello! Reign bring your ass back in here and look at this shit!" She said sounding mad but whispering into the phone.

"Damn bitch you need help wiping that big ass of yours ? come on I told you have to go see if Cash ok he ain't answering the phone" I said into the phone.

She shot back "First of all slut muffin my ass is not that big to where I will need help wiping but thank you. And I'm calling because Cash is in here with Shammy fucking her in the bath-" she couldn't even finish her sentence I shot out that car so quick running back into Red Lobster towards the bathroom. I turned the corner and Alicia was outside the bathroom telling me to be quiet. We both walked in and all I heard was her moaning and Cash grunting telling her how he wanted to cum in her again and again and how she needs to have another one of his babies.

HOLD THE HELL UP!  did I just hear correctly?
"Another baby ?" I said looking at Alicia as tears filled my eyes.
"Bitch you better not fucking cry! Don't let this nigga get his nut while you in this bitch. Kick that mf door open and show his ass what's up and I'm behind you TTG bitch so let's go " she said making me feel better.
We started walking towards the stall and I peeked through the little crack on the side and seen him literally kissing this bitch in the mouth.
Before I knew it I kicked the stall door down and was at his head while Alicia was going in on Shammy hoe ass.

"Wait bae!!!! Damn chill!! What the fuck!!!" Was all I heard while I was punching and kicked his ass.
All of a sudden Alicia and I were swept up by a big strong man, the chef from the kitchen throwing us out while yelling "Now leave before I call the police" .

"Shit don't got to tell me twice" I said out of breath as I walked away to find Cash's car so I could flatten his tires and go back to the home we shared before he could make it there.
I keyed his car up and flattened all tired except one. And I hoped back into my car with Alicia and sped off before Cash could see his car. Even after all I just seen and did I was still a little afraid, all I had was Cash and Alicia. Never knew my father, mother on drugs and I was an only child. But I still didn't let that stop me from going back to the house and doing what I know I needed to do, It's pay back time baby.