Chapter 5

Brandon's pov

I waited at the door as she was in the bathroom. I didn't have a good feeling about it.

I heard her rummaging through cabinets and then I heard her cry.

I quickly ran to get help from Leanna. Because I started to here her purging.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and banged on Cody's door.

It flung open to see Leanna crying on the floor. She ran up to me and screamed
"YOU BASTARED!! SHE HASENT TOKEN HER MEDICINE! SHE COULD BE DEAD BY NOW!

"I need your help. Stay calm. She's locked herself in the bathroom and I heard her throwing up."

"oh my god. Jessica!" I picked her up and heard Cody growl.

I put her down and gave her to Cody.

We ran downstairs. Leanna flew out of Cody's arms and softly knocked on the door.

"Uh. I'll be out in a sec"

"it's me Jess"

I heard her cry. Not the same cry as before. Like the cry were your sorry. The cry you just give up.

She gave up

"Please let me in"

"I can't"

"Jess why not?"

"I love you Leanna."

" Jess?!? Please open this door!"

Moments passes and there was dead silence.

"Jessica of you could hear me say something"

nothing.

Then I spoke "Jessica open up this Door right now"

Cody looked at his watch and said "were losing time"

Leanna started freaking out and kept on saying something about medicine

I wasent paying much attention to her nagging. I needed to get Jessica out of there. I started to flip.

I punched the door so hard it knocked off its hinges. What I saw was heart breaking.

My beautiful perfect mate was covered in puddles of blood.

"She attempted suicide again..." Leanna looked shocked.

"Again?!?"

"Get away from here!"

Leanna got down to the floor and guarded Jessica from me.

"She's mine"

"she's a person not your property!"

"SHES MINE!" I hollered.

She didn't mind to scream back "JUST LEAVE! LEAVE US ALONE! YOU CAUSES THIS MESS! YOUR PROABALY JUST WANT TO GET IN HER PANTS YOU BASTARD! NOW SHES DYING BECAUSE OF YOU!"

"Leave" I demanded her.

No one will ever talk to me like that. This so not my fault. I did nothing wrong to her.

I turned to Cody who looked shocked. "Make me" she hissed. I took her arm and dragged he out of the bathroom.

I mind linked Cody and told him to make sure she stays away from Jessica. He listened.

Blood was still pouring from her wrists and she had my razor in her hand. She wasent awake. Was she dead?

I finally took in how much blood was flooding the floor. I picked her up and the razor rolled out of her weak hand.

I seen her head fall backwards. I looked at her. She looked so weak. She looked so inniconet

. I ran to the pack doctor as fast as I could. Blood was still flowing out of her arms. I don't think I'm going to run fast enough.

"DOCTOR!"

"Yes alpha?!? What wrong?" As he came around the corner he eyes went wide "Luna? What hapened?"

"She attempted suicide" I replied nervously.

The pack doctor held out his hands so I handed her over to him.

"Please keep her safe"

"I will alpha".

I started to walk back to were he was heading but turned around.

"Alpha you can't be in with her."

"Excuse me? Yes I can and I will"

"Alpha Brandon."

"I will stay with her. I'm not leaving her" he turned around and continued walking.

What the hell was his problem. Jess was still losing blood.

He walked into a room with a bunch of cords. He layed her down in a hospital bed and put an oxygen mask over head.

She's so beautiful. I didn't like the fact that the doctor was touching her bit I know I couldn't help with a medical examination.

He cleaned the slits and we both sat in silence. Once they stopped bleading you can see the depth of the cuts. They were deep. He stitched them up. 4 stitches on each arm.

"Will she be okay?"
I broke the silence.

"Yes. She will be out of here by tomorrow"

"thank you doc."

"Your welcome alpha Brandon" he was about to leave but then came back saying "have you marked her yet?"

"No? I just met her ?"

"Oh sorry" he said apologetically.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well look what she's wearing. She's a beautiful girl. Guys will be all over her. Especially rouges."

I ran my hand trough my hair looking worried.

"I know but right now she's not ready. Whenever she's ready" then he finally walked out.

As he did so Leanna came running in tears towards Jess.

"Oh my god is she okay? What's gonna happen? Why isn't she awake?"

Cody grabed her waist and pulled her close and kissed her on the forehead.

"She's gonna be fine baby." Cody said soothingly into her ear.

I couldn't keep my focus off of my beautiful mate.

i wanted answers.

But really the only questioned I had was why?