Chapter 26

Grayson grabbed Laila's hand and kissed it and then kissed her forehead and lead her too the big limo sitting outside with someone holding the door open for them. They sat down with the music very soft and romantic with champagne and white glasses everywhere they had a little drink and then showed up too the big fancy restaurant where Grayson had made them reservations. The very pale driver opened the door and Grayson was the first out, taking Laila's hand and walking her inside with pride in each and every one of his steps. "You seem very cheerful tonight baby." Laila said. "Because I am the one blessed to call you mine and get to spoil you on special days like this." He said smiling. He gave her a sweet tender kiss and opened the door for her.

"Hello and good evening! My name is Ava, do you have a reservation?" "Yes, it's under Mister and Misses Dolan." Grayson said. "Great, i'll be seating you tonight, come right this way." Ava said as she walked the couple to the back of the restaurant right by the fireplace where Laila would be very warm, just the way she liked it. "You're waiter this evening with be Todd." Ava said pointing to this very short blond man with brown eyes. "HELLO I'M TODD! CAN I START YOU WITH ANY DRINKS?" Todd said with a VERY loud and cheerful almost feminine turn to it. "I'll just take a pink lemonade." Laila said smiling. "AND FOR THE GENTLEMAN?" Todd said very loudly again. "I'll take a cherry Dr.Pepper." Grayson said. "OKAY, I'LL BE BACK IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES READY TO TAKE YOUR ORDER!" "Is he okay?" Laila said laughing and asking Grayson. "I don't think so." and they laughed.

*10 minutes later*

Grayson could see Todd come around the corner and started to Laugh and then he got to the table. "ARE YOU GUYS READY TO ORDER?" Said yelled again. "I'll just take the 6 oz steak with the baked potato on the side with butter and bacon on it please." Laila said. "WOULD YOU LIKE A BREADSTICK WITH THAT?" Todd loudfully asked. "Sure that sounds great!"

"AND FOR THE GENTLEMAN?" "I'll take the same but a 8 oz steak, with the breadstick, Thank you!" Grayson said handing Todd the menu's. It was about 15 minutes later when they got there food from Todd but this time he didn't say anything until until before he left "HOPE YOU ENJOY!" But this time it was even louder and more feminine than Laila thought she ever could be.

As they were eating Laila asked "What are the plans for after dinner my handsome man?" "That's a suprise my beautiful baby girl." He said winking at her and they enjoyed the rest of their meals.

After dinner they went back outside and the pale man was standing there with the door open once again and they enjoyed another glass of champagne as they pulled up to Grayson's house.