Chapter 5

I don't own Naruto or anyone from the series, I'm Just playing with them.

On to the story
The Land of Waves, a peaceful non-shinobi village. A country saved by the hero Uzumaki Naruto. Now that it's hero has returned, a lot of memorabilia like action figure, necklace, stuff toy and many more are being sold around the village.
"Yo! Has anyone of you seen Naruto?! His about this tall! Lean as-is fall" Inari heard someone rapped horribly.
"Kaa-chan who is that weird guy?" a little asked her mom.
"Ignore him, he might have rabies." the mother said to her daughter.
"I ain't no dog lady!  I'm an octy." The bigman tried to rhyme his words but failed miserably.
Inari just shrugged and went to his house.

With Naruto.
"OK, I want the two of you to concentrate and bump fist with your Bijuu partners." Naruto explained.
"How does bumping fist help with controlling their chakra?" Yugito asked.
"It will be the sign of the bond of the two of  you share and with that the chakra you both possess." Naruto explained to them. "Now try it."
As the two women did as they are told. Being already friends with their own Bijuus made it easier. They felt the chakras of their Bijuus. It made them feel powerful.
"Let us test your strengths." Naruto said as he turned on Bijuu Mode.

At the house
Inari went home and saw that her mother and Konan are cooking dinner.
"Kaa-chan, there was a weird guy rapping at the villge and he seems to be rapping," he paused" and he is looking for Naruto-nii-chan."
"Probably the man they are waiting for." She paused for a while. "Are you staying for dinner?"
" Nah I am eating with Maki-chan, I just went home to change clothes." He said as he went up to his room and change. Tsunami just sighed and continued cooking.

Back with Naruto
Naruto was not breaking a sweat but Fu and Yugito are. Thay keep using to much chakra at every attack.
"Okay that's enough traing for the day, we need to make exercises for the two of you two control those energies of yours." Naruto said.
"Hai!" They both said.
"Wassap Naruto! My favorite student Yo!" Someone rapped horribly. They looked at where the voice came from for them to see Killer Bee.
"Sup! Bee." Naruto said.
"I see that you Have Kitty and a cute little buggy! Nice job Foxy!" He rapped again as the girls blushed in embarrassment.
"Let's just eat."Naruto said pointing at the House of Tarzuna.

Later that Day.
They are eating a very nice meal. Naruto ate a lot of food. But he is still hungry for Ramen.
"Naru-kun here is your Ramen." Konan said as Naruto has teary eyes and took the bowl of Ramen and slurped it.
A few moments later they all finished eating and Naruto is full.
"Naruto I have to thank you." Bee said seriously without his infamous rapping.
"Uncle Bee if this is about reviving you again, then dont say it." Naruto said.
"No it is about this." He pulled out two orange books. His newly published books Icha-Icha: Dancing with paper and Icha-Icha: Life with ice Queen.
-
"Naruto, what is that?" Kona asked sweetly.
"Oh it is the new edition of Icha-Icha Paradise. It was just released this day but Naruto always gives me a copy a day before."Killer Bee explained as all of the girls turned to Naruto and Smiled sweetly.
"I am so dead." Naruto muttered.

Back at Konoha
Kurenai was with little Mirai-chan and the rest of Team Asuma. They are at the park having a picnic.
"Kaa-chan, when could I see Tou-chan again?" Mirai asked.
This tooked the attention of Ino and her teammates.
"He should be back in About three years." Kurenai said to her little angel.
"Kurenai-sensei what is she talking about?" Ino asked her.
"She is talking about Naruto-kun." This words felt like bricks hit Ino. Someone is already calling her Naruto-kun Tou-chan and it is not her son or daughter.
"We could just write to him, he said we could just summon his toads and they will send it to him." she heard Kurenai said to Mirai.
"Weally?" Mirai asked cutely as Kurenai nodded.
End Chap
Sorry for late update , so what do you think?