"C-Can you tell me how this works over pancakes? I'm-I'm a little weak." He admitted breathlessly.

Harry smiled fully, scooping Zayn off of his feet and into his arms.

"I've got you." He said when Zayn have him a concerned look.

Harry carried him downstairs with ease, putting him in his usual spot.

Maybe one day he'd be able to bring the high chair out.

Harry happily made breakfast for them, giving Zayn a glass of milk after he served him his pancakes and cut them for him, which he was surprised Zayn didn't protest about.

"I don't like milk." Zayn spoke up as he picked up the syrup.

"Just try it." Harry said, sitting across from him.

"I have. That's how I know I hate it." Zayn said.

"Hate is a strong word." Harry frowned, taking the syrup when Zayn was done.

"Well it's how I feel. Milk is gross." Zayn said.

"What kind of milk did you drink that you disliked so much?" Harry asked.

Zayn frowned. "There are different kinds of milk?"

"Of course. Can you remember what kind you had?"

"Well...mum always bought the healthy stuff. Our milk wasn't even in a proper jug or gallon. It was always in this carton with an almond on the front." Zayn remembered.

Harry smiled fondly at him. "You drank almond milk your whole life. No wonder you think milk is gross. Try that, it's not almond milk, I promise. Just two percent. The best kind in my opinion."

"Why aren't you drinking any, then?" Zayn asked.

"I'm not the one who stills needs it for growing bones." Harry smiled.

Zayn rolled his eyes, deciding to eat some first.

"So tell me...what you were going to earlier." Zayn said after he ate a few bites.

"Oh. Well, where to start....." Harry trailed off.

"I am attracted to you, very much." He decided to say.

"But you also want me to be your baby." Zayn said.

"Yes. Have you ever heard of kinks?" Harry asked.

"Somewhat." Zayn nodded.

"Thoughts about them?" Harry asked.

Zayn guided more pancake pieces into his mouth with a shrug.

"Well have you ever heard of a daddy kink?"

Zayn nodded.

"Daddy takes on multiple meanings here. Or- I'd like it to, only if you're comfortable with it."

Zayn paused. "What do you mean?"

"Say daddy." Harry instructed.

"Why?"

"Just try it."

Zayn put his fork down. "Just like...say it randomly or-"

"Yes, Zayn." Harry said, getting impatient.

Zayn was reminded of the time he put that dummy in his mouth.

He thought it was so stupid and wrong until he actually did it.

Maybe he'd get the same result here.

Of course, this time Harry was shirtless and watching him.

Zayn swallowed. "Daddy." He said quietly, the word feeling strange as it left his lips.

"Good. That's what I am to you to answer your question from yesterday." Harry said.

"You're not my father." Zayn frowned.

"You're right. I'm your daddy."  He said. "There's a difference."

"So let me get this straight, you want me to call you daddy? And you call me baby?" Zayn asked.

Harry nodded. "But we won't if you're not comfortable. However, if you're open to the idea of me helping make you comfortable, just tell me."

"Depends on what that means." Zayn said.

"It means...I'm going to be making you feel really good, baby." Harry said, not holding back this time and watching the way Zayn's cheeks turned red.

"In what way?" Zayn asked, an odd sense of excitement coming over him.

"Whichever way you choose." Harry said softly.

"But then again, if you're not comfortable with this so soon I understand. Although I've seen the way you've been looking at me lately. I think what I have in mind could be really nice for you. It'll help you get used to the word." Harry explained.

"Y-You mean-"

"Yes."

"Oh." Zayn said, his heartbeat speeding up again.

"So what d'you say?" Harry asked.

Zayn unconsciously bit his lower lip, briefly thinking all of this over.

Fuck, he couldn't help it, he was curious.

"Okay."