✖️Chapter I: Assassination Time! Returns!✖️

Midnight: Saturday, May 13- In an experimental lab room in the basement, under the one that changed Koro-Sensei into the monster/(octopus) that destroyed 70% of the moon,

The liquid rippled like someone had casted stones across it. The light from the broken lamp shone over the dark silhouettes in the room. The scientist or should I say, the one that had rescued the last and single vile that had turned Koro-Sensei into a tentacle-moon-destroying-teacher-assassin freak, was bust working on a way to finish what his father's will told him to do: "I should probably be dead once you finally get the chance to read this, my son. But I want you to promise to do something for me. I want you to go into my room and next to the shelf above my lamp, there should be a key. It's camouflaged so you'll have to look carefully. Once you have found the key, go to the attic. There should be a safe behind the boxes that contained all my lab supplies. Open the safe and you will find a vile with colored liquid in it. Now before you do anything, do you know the monster that destroyed 70% of Earth's moon? I have a feeling that you do since it's been everywhere on the media. This vile has the power to make... that.... the thing that that monster is. I want you to test out the vile and create your own monster. Tame that thing and make it kill and then, make sure there is a bounty placed on the creature's head so you can kill it and take the reward money. I lost my job after he destroyed the lab and I had no way to make money. I didn't have enough to pay you for high-school, let alone college. Make a monster and kill it, that's all I ask. Do it for your father, okay?"

The scientist's son grabbed the vile from off the counter. He poured the deep red liquid into an IV tube and placed the tube into a injector. "There. All done." He said, smiling.

The young scientist had done it. He just made another nightmare for Earth, one that was repeated from the years before..... Except, this time, the monster wouldn't be teaching. Instead, it would be killing.......

✖️✖️✖️
I'm not always active so JUST wait! -3-
✖️✖️✖️