movies🎟 - baby ariel and poms squad pt.2

(there is a YouTube video to be played with this💛 hope you enjoy😋

*flashback*...

"ok sweetie imma need for you to keep...

end of flashback

you woke up and you were in the hospital.

lots of cords around you and medical devices.

you had a cast around your arm and was confused of why you had it.

"why am i here?" you said rubbing your head with your hand.

"okay so your daughter is in critical condition but she is still fighting it very well ma'am.. but umm.." the doctor said coming in with your parents.

"but..?" your mom said stopping.

"she is in a coma" the doctor said trying not to worry your mom to much.

"mom? Mom!!" you said and got up to hug her.

but you noticed that when you hugged her she didn't feel anything, she didn't even hug you back.

"mom? mom.. im right here mom!" you said to her but she didn't even look at you.

then you thought.. oh no!

" no no no MOM! please listen to me?" you said looking up at her.

you sat on the ground thinking this is just a dream.

"Y/N!!" you heard a boys voice.

he was running down the halls to your room.

"JOVANI!" you said and ran to him.

you ran to hug him and he ran right through you.

"so we need you to remain calm, just know you can still talk to her, she can still hear you ma'am" the doctor said.

"okay thanks doctor" your mother said and walked up next to you.

"Mrs. Y/L/N?" Jovani said walking in the room crying.

"Jovani?" she said and walked up to hug him.

"How is she doing?" Jovani said wiping the tears off his cheeks.

"she is doing okay, umm, the doctor just said that she is in a coma but she is fighting it off really well.." your mother said.

"Is it okay if I can say something to her real quick?" Jovani said.

"sure sweetie I'll be outside.." your mom said walking out.

Jovani walked up to your body and held your hand crying.

"babe. squeeze my hand if you can hear me.. please.. babe?" he said crying.

you stood next to him crying and held his other hand. but he still couldn't feel it. It was like you were invisible.

"babe. no matter what i say, and what i do, there is not a single moment when i don't think of you. I really miss you babe. and I will not stop loving you. No matter how long this battle is, i will be there every step of the way to help you fight it. i really love you. I know that I have done some pretty stupid crap when we were together, but I've really changed and i really wanna prove to you that I really did change. A lot. i wanna be with you again. To hold your hand when we take the long walks together, to let you rest your head upon my shoulder to sleep, and many more. I miss the cuddles with you and the warm kisses you give me that gives me that tingling sensation on my lips. Oh babe. I really wish you were here. i feel like this is all my fault babe. And I am really sorry. can you please wake up and forgive me.., please" he said crying.

trying to get every word out with every short breath he has.

that was so beautiful.

you started crying and the body that laid next to him looked lifeless.

you thought.. what if you don't fight this. what if this is it.

you ran out of the room and leaned against the wall crying.

"I WANNA RESTART" you said yelling but nobody heard you.

your mom walked in and started to sit next to your body.

Jovani walked out.

"baby. this is mommy. please wake up soon. i miss you. your all I have left. I can't stand looking at you like this, all lifeless and suffering. i love you so much. All through Jr. high and high school you have been so strong throughout all the battles with bullying and stuff and I am glad you stood up for your self. im so sorry if it seemed like i was so distant from you, truth is.. i had to work more to earn more money for a little surprise for you, i got you your favorite car for your 16th birthday coming up. I wanna spend more time with you. oh you are such a beautiful, young, independent, strong woman, who will do so much good things in her future. I believe in you so much and I know you will make me so proud. I love you Y/N" your mother said crying.

then you started crying and felt yourself slowly coming back..

were you walking up?

wait a minute?

you started waking up and your eyes started fluttering open to this bright light in your face and your mom looking down at the ground crying.

you tried to squeeze your mothers hand but did it very weakly.

"Y/N. BABY!!" your mom said hugging you.

Then Jovani walked in and yelled, "SHES AWAKE!!"

they started crying and they both held my hand.

"DOCTOR..DOCTOR!" your mom said yelling.

"Well hello sweetie! Oh Thank God! She's Awake!" the doctor said smiling.

"Wow.. She is a living Miracle!" the doctor said and smiled.

"Wait, she is not talking" Jovani said looking at you worried.

"That is because she is in emotional shock stage were she is confused and tired were she can't really think straight or comprehend well.. it's probably gonna take her some time to remember things" the doctor said.

to be continued...

Authors Note: guys i cried while writing this cause it was soo sad omg..