overcoming fears?! -Sam Pottorff

you were going to meet your boyfriend Sam Pottorff at his house cause he wanted to take you somewhere special.

you did your routine and ate something then grabbed your stuff and left the house.

when you arrived to his house you knocked on the door and came in.

"Hey Baby!" he said and kissed you.

"Hey Bubz!" you said and sat at the table.

he grabbed his stuff and you guys went in his car and drove off to your destination.

once you guys arrived there he told you something.

"babe don't hate me, but im gonna have to put this blind fold on you" he said biting his bottom lip.

"well, i trust you so i guess" you said laughing.

once he blind folded you, you guys walked into the place.

you noticed there was a lot of steps to this place so you thought it was probably fancy or something.

once you finally stopped, which took like forever, he sat you down and you felt the sun hit your body from inside the place.

he started nervously laughing and before he took off the blind fold he said something.

"babe just know i love you okay!" he said making you nervous.

"okay babe i love you too." you said.

he took it off and you looked down and up back at him again.

"i hate you" you said with a serious face.

"Sam why would you do this! You know I don't like HEIGHTS!" you said freaking out.

the building was verrryyyyyyyy high up and it had such a pretty view. But once you looked down you felt like you were about to fall.

"okay look i know you have altophobia and all but you need to over come your fears!" he said coming closer to you.

"BABE! I WANT OUT!!" you said gripping the chair harder.

you started sweating and had an anxiety attack.

you slowly got outta your chair and crawled to him.

"babeeeee. please." you said shaking like crazy.

"okay we can leave" he said laughing.

you didn't want to walk so you balled up on the ground not moving at all.

he picked you up and carried you all the way out the building.

once you guys got into the car you guys drove off and he started talking to you.

"babe. you hungry? i was gonna take you out to eat somewhere." he said smiling.

you were shocked still not moving at all.

"babe?" he said.

he inter winded his fingers with yours and then you shook your head looked at him.

"yeah. yeah. umm yeah im kinda hungry" you said smiling.

after a long day. you guys went out to eat. and had the horrific/fantastic day ever.