Sarah didn't know where Matt was but he had texts for her pero di na niya sinagot kasi nasa isang lugar lng naman sila.. and di na siya makafocus..

Sarah was on standby habang sinshoot yung nangyayari sa room ni Anne with Matt.. ang dami ng tumatakbo sa utak niya.. ang ganda ni Anne.. ang hot.. and feeling niya experienced naman? hehe hindi siya sure.. pero nasstress na siya..

B: beh ok ka lng? almost take mo na relax..
Direk: sars take na tayo..
S: aahh ok po direk..

action!

S: ha? si Mandy (character ni Vice)? bakit iyak ng iyak? anong nangyari? ha? sge sge puntahan namin dyan..

Anne!(same ang name nita for movie)
Anne!
sarah walked swiftly to Anne's room and without knocking opened the door..
Anne si M--
A blanket covered their lower bodies.. Matt on top kissing Anne's neck as she had her mouth open and moaning.. they weren't stopping bakit?
Direk: cut! huy sarah bakit nanuod ka nlng diba dapat gugulatin mo sila.. may isisigaw ka pa..
Sarah slowly looked at Direk: ay direk sorry! sorry take 2.. pero umiikot na ang braincells ni sarah.. nageenjoy kaya siya?? namumula na siya sa inis.. she looked at Matt's way and he was sitting down staring curiously at her.. he mouthed: You ok?
inirapan lng niya to...

they re-did the scene.. sarah opened the door and then screamed Ay! Omg! ay! sorry sorry! and then the two quickly covered themselves up.. and sarah talked quickly ng nakapikit para sabihin na punahan nila si Mandy then went out. End of scene na.

They just had to shoot that tapos a few extra scenes na sa bahay ang location. Then pack-up na..

Hindi na makatiis si Sarah.. parang may gusto siya gawin.. ugh Matteo!

Sarah opened her dressing room in a rush.. but stopped when she saw Matt.

M: love are you ok? bakit mo ko inirapan
S: wala.. she grabbed his hand.. tara dun tayo sa house niyo
M: ha?
Sarah was quickly on the phone: Ma, punta lng muna ko house ni Matt ha? pauwiin ko na si kuya and ate dyan.. sa car nalang ako ni Matt.. ok po love you.

S: tara...
Matt was confused but he wasn't complaining..
when they got to the car he asked again:
are you ok?

Sarah nodded but kept quiet.. Matt took her hand and kept caressing it.. her hands were cold and he didn't know why.. he massaged it kasi parang she needed calm down.. buti nlng the location was 15 mins away from his house kasi gusto na niya sa makausap ng maayos..

When they got inside his house akala niya papunta sila ng living room. But sarah grabbed his hand then walked up the stairs to his room.
Seryosong usapan ba to? kailangan ganto kaprivate? patitigilin na ba niya ko manligaw? anong nangyayari? matt's head was going crazy.

When they closed the door to his room Matt said love..
To his surprise, Sarah kissed him. She was kissing him with so much fire he was responding in an instant.. Matt's body was heating up fast as Sarah's hand travelled down to his abs as he went inside his shirt.. she quickly removed it.. and continued kissing him.. down to his neck..

Aaahhh fuck love.. i'm.. before he could say anything she was kissing him again on the lips.. Matt was in a trance.. Sarah was controlling this. She quickly removed her shirt and Matt was just staring. She unclasped her bra and Matt's mouth fell open. Tumaas lang ang kilay nito. Matt grabbed her face and kissed her like his life depended on it. He pushed her to the bed and kissed and sucked her breasts alternately.

Maaaatt.. shit..
aaahh..

Matt pulled down her pants including her underwear and Sarah struggled to pull down his..

They were both completely naked. Matt's hand was travelling fast and found its way to her gem. Slowly he touched her folds..

Aaaahhhh.. mmaattt....
he kissed her neck as he did this..
Matt..
He caressed her gem faster.. pressing on the middle.. and sarah was moaning louder..
Aaaahhhh maaattt... before he continued he realized something and stopped..
S: Matt? she looked questioningly..
M: love what's happening? are you ok?
S: yes now can we go..
M: no.. is this about kanina? are you jealous?
S: of course not bakit naman ako magseselos?
eh hinalikan mo lng naman siya sa leeg tsaka parang enjoy naman kayo

AYUN. lumabas din.
Matt smiled.
S: why are you smiling? aren't we in the middle of something para ngumiti ka ng ganyan.
M: you're jealous. and you're showing it by being territorial
S: whaat? hoy matteo pwede wag kang feeling.
M: sge love you kissed me like there's no tomorrow and now you're doing this with me. You're practically saying i'm yours and no one can have me like that (yung kanina) or like this but you.
S: so what if i am?
M: but i told you i want to this until you're my girlfriend again.
S: but I am..
M: what? what did you just say?
S: bingi ka?
M: love
S: ask me.
Matt smiled..
M: come back to me? be mine again?
S: yes love.. all yours.
If matteo could glow in happiness he would.
M: i love you..
S: i love you too..
Matt kept staring at her unable to believe what just happened..
but Sarah being naughty today.. moved her hips against his.. took his hand and put it back where it was.
S: where were we love? (she asked innocently)
Matt didn't hold back anymore.. he crushed his lips into hers as he massaged her center. Slowly he inserted his finger and heard her gasp.

Maatt! aahh aahhh
matteo's fingers were going faster as he went in and out.. and sarah was writhing in pleasure. He felt her tighten and her release.. aaaahhhhh... matt... she breathe heavily and held on to him tight.. he was going to stop there but Sarah kissed him again.. and pressed her lower body to his..

M: love are you sure..
S: take me love.. i'm yours..

Matt slowly eased inside her..
Aaahhhhh Matt.. Sarah hugged him tight to help ease the pain..
Matt kept kissing her all over her face to keep to take the pain away.. when she adjusted there was no going back..

I love you sarah..
i love you Matt..

and with that Matteo slowly thrusted in and out.. and Sarah met his body slowly until they couldn't go slow anymore.. until they both reached their peak..

---
ctto of the pics
Hi guys! sorry for the super late update hehe :)
Happy Birthday Matt! haha!