0:05| instagran

@kingkylie: omfg guess who i met !!

liked by theworldshero, justinbieber and 1k others

comments are disabled

Earlier

Justin POV

"It's mad loud in here, we should've just hang out at my house or something" Justin says annoyed

"You stay complaining just chill" Lil za says to justin

Justin just looks at him then looks away he starts looking around the club with a bored look on his face.

"Aye justin who's that girl over that keeps staring?"

Justin follows lil Za glaze to a little section in the upper right corner of the club his eyes lands on a girl with long black hair and a black dress on.

"She kinda looks familiar..." Justin thought

"Wait is she walking over here"? Lil za says in a surprise tone.

Justin watches as 2 lady's starts making their way over to his vip section.

Onces they're a little bit closer justin recognizes one of the girls, soon as they get near his section his security's start trying to back the girls up.

"Wait I know them!" Justin informs his security's with a smile on his face.

The girls looks up at Justin with a surprise look on their faces "Oh my God I just remembered he kinda do know you Kylie he baicisally stalk your account" Kendall whispers to Kyile.

Kylie blushes "I forgot about that"

"Y'all still down there come up here" Justin says.

The girls walks up to where Justin and his crew is sitting "So we finally meet in person" Justin smiles at Kylie.