Chaper 2, smiles...

(another chapter, oh boy!!!!!!!!)

3rd person pov

"So t-thats why I'm here?" She asked still holding her teddy bear and sitting up on the couch. "Yes... But don't worry, you will be fine." Matt said looking at you with a warm smile. "Also.... Am I really that skinny?" You ask. They all looked at each other with worried looks and nod slowly as Matt gave you a mirror to at. You look into the mirror only to see you're covered in cuts and your stomach is as skinny as can be. "Anyway... You need to get cleaned up and you need some food on your stomach..." Edd said looking worried "but I have no extra clothes..... And I'm not hungry...." She said as her stomach growled otherwise. "Don't worry you can borrow some of ours... And... Also if you don't mind us asking... Who are your parents?" Tom asked. "(Mother's first name) and (father's first name)" you said looking down not wanting to say their names. The guy's noticed her fear and sadness when you said there names and they hugged her "it's alright..." They all say at once giving you a warm smile. "I'm Matt btw~" "my name's Tom..." "They call me Tord~" they all introduced themselves to her. "I'm Y/N!" She said finally smiling as her beautiful E/C eyes shine brightly at them.

TIME SKIP!!!!! YOUR POV!!

'Finally...' you thought as you smiled 'am I finally free from the pain paople have caused me.... Am I finally Happy?' you ask thinking to yourself you then go into the bathroom with Edd as he cleans the blood off your arms and getting to know you a bit more.

SORRY DIS CHAPTER WAS A BIT SHORT... I TRIED....