Omake: The After Party

Meanwhile, in some of the many many gardens within the Vongola Estate...

"I can't believe you guys did that. No, wait, let me rephrase. I can't believe you guys actually worked together to do that!" Tsuna sighed in exasperation.

The guardians of Vongola Decimo, all clothed in suits, just gave their own innocent look to their Sky. Tsuna pointedly looked at them in return.

"And I can't believe you guys are in this too!" Tsuna huffed in annoyance as he glared at the Crazy Group hanging around not far from him.

Dino just chuckled with Romario. "Aww, come on now, lil' bro! You have to admit, it was fun!" he said with a big grin. Tsuna just gave him a withering look. "I had hoped you won't be like them but I was wrong," he sighed.

"Great job on that little fiasco earlier. It really brought some excitement in those dull and boring ceremony." Reborn commented as he emerged from the shadows.

Tsuna just rubbed his forehead as he sighed again. "Reborn, please tell me you're not involved with this." Tsuna pleaded with an exasperated look.

"Thank your lucky stars, Dame-Tsuna because I wasn't."

Tsuna mentally thanked the gods or whatever powerful beings up above for that. "Small mercies," he muttered to himself.

"VOOOOOI!!! Now that this shit is taken care of, get us some food!!!" Squalo declared loudly.

"Maa, maa, we'll get food after this," Yamamoto tried to calm him down but failed.

And then, just as expected, it dissolved into a fight between the groups. Tsuna just stood by the sidelines, Reborn standing beside him. "This," Tsuna gestured to the fighting people, "this is the people I'll be working with in the future." He then buried his face into his hands and let out a pained groan.

"You're screwed and done with," Reborn added, causing Tsuna to let out another groan that sounded like a dying animal.