Chapter 1.) Pandora ____?

Start from the beginning

"My father's next door buying my books and Mother's up the street looking at wands," Draco stated. "Then I'm going to drag them off to look at racing brooms. I don't see why first years can't have their own. I think I'll bully Father into getting me one and I'll smuggle it in somehow." 'Typical' Pandora thought to herself. "Have you got your own broom?"

"No," answered the boy. He reminded Draco of his sister, beside him. He was quiet but did not seem afraid.

"Play Quidditch at all?"

"No." He looked quite confused by the question, but Draco didn't notice.

"I do — Father says it's a crime if I'm not picked to play for my House, and I must say, I agree. Know what House you'll be in yet?"

"No."

"Well, no one really knows until they get there, do they, but I know I'll be in Slytherin, all our family have been — imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?" Pandora let an uncomfortable cough escape her mouth at her brother's remark.

The boy may have mumbled something but Pandora wasn't paying attention, and Draco was distracted by a big man standing outside the shop window.

"I say, look at that man!" Draco said suddenly, grabbing both his sister's and the boy's attention

"That's Hagrid," He boy said with a smile. "He works at Hogwarts."

"Oh, I've heard of him. He's a sort of servant, isn't he?" Draco asked and the boy's smile disappeared.

"He's the gamekeeper."

"Yes, exactly. I heard he's a sort of savage — lives in a hut on the school grounds and every now and then he gets drunk, tries to do magic, and ends up setting fire to his bed."

"I think he's brilliant," the boy said coldly.

"Do you?" Draco sneered. "Why is he with you? Where are your parents?"

"They're dead," the boy said shortly.

"Oh, sorry. But they were our kind, weren't they?"

"They were a witch and wizard, if that's what you mean."

"I really don't think they should let the other sort in, do you? They're just not the same, they've never been brought up to know our ways. Some of them have never even heard of Hogwarts until they get the letter, imagine. I think they should keep it in the old wizarding families. What's your surname, anyway?" Pandora laughed lightly at what Draco was saying. It's something their father constantly complained about.

Before the boy could answer, the old lady told him she was done.

"Well, I'll see you at Hogwarts, I suppose," Draco said losing interest.

"So everyone in your family is a Slytherin, huh?" Pandora asked. She knew why he said that but it still hurt.

"P- Uh yeah." He answered almost calling her by her name. "What's your name, by the way?"

"Pandora."

"Pandora what?" Draco asked and she shot him a well-deserved death glare.

"Pandora Johnson. I was adopted by muggles." Pandora wanted to see how far he'd push it.

"Muggles!?" He asked, not wanting to say anything else. "You're a mudblood!?"

"Yeah I am."

"Alright. You two are good to go."

"Thank you."

"Well it took you long enough," Draco complained.

After getting the two got their robes, they headed outside. Walking together but still keeping distance.

"You have to insult me at school," Pandora said, as she looked at him.

Draco gulped at the thought, all his life he had been insulting people but for some reason, insulting his sister always gave him this strange unpleasant feeling. "I just don't want to hurt you," he admitted.

"I love you too. You couldn't hurt my feelings if you tried," Pandora responded, she instantly had known what he meant. "We both know that I'm not a Slytherin. Which means, no one can know we're related. And it would be weird if you bullied everyone at school but me."

"Yeah I know. I'll try. — Father's waving me into the book store. Bye," Draco said to his sister then disappeared into the book store.

Pandora walked by herself for a while before deciding to head into Ollivanders: Makers Of Fine Wands since 382 B.C. Once inside she saw the boy who was talking to her brother in the robe shop. He seemed to be getting fitted for a wand.

"Pst! Hey." Her attention was quickly grabbed by a round boy who looked to be about her age.

"Hi," she replied with a warm smile. 'Finally someone my age, who's nice' She thought to herself. She walked over to the boy who was behind a self.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Pandora. And you?"

"I'm Neville," answered the boy. "Is this gonna be your first year at Hogwarts?"

"Yes. You?"

"Yeah. I'm really nervous."

"Really? I can't wait. Mainly to get away from my parents, they don't like me very much."

"Really? I'm most dreading leaving my grandmother behind."

Pandora noticed Draco staring at her through the shop window. He mouthed, 'Hurry up' and walked away. "Well it was nice to meet you, Neville. I've got to go but I'll see you on the train, yes?"

"U-uh y-yeah. Nice to meet you."