Mr Hollywood

I was awaken by the bright light of the sun in my face so I checked my phone and realized the time . I text the group chat that Kacey Talia and I have named " Holy Trinity " . We call ourself that because Talia swears that she is Rihanna in a younger version , Kacey always tells us that she is Beyonce long lost child and Me , I just really love Nicki Minaj

Me: Guys we have practicde but I want to go to the mall . Ya want to go ?

Kacey: Sure , give me 30 minutes . 

Talia: Yes yes , but first I want food !

Me: Of course you do Talia . Anyway , 30 minutes and we meet at my car .

I put my phone down and head to the shower . When I get out the shower I go to my closet and think about practice so I put on my black legging shorts with my grey Nike sweats , black crop top that says " Always Cool " and my black huaraches . I decided to put my hair in a cute yet messy bun and some lipgloss . I then go downstairs and grab some fruit out the fridge when I hear footsteps following behind me .  " Hey , you ready to go ? " Talia says taking a piece of pineapple out of the bowl in my hand .  " Yes " I responded also giving her a stare that made her realize to stop eating my fruit .   " SHOT GUN !! " Kacey yells grabing my keys , pushing Talia and running to the car . " That's not funny " Talia said getting off the floor and running behind Kacey . I grabbed my phone and wallet then made my way to the car where Kacey and Talia was arguing .  Since we were all hungry I wanted to go to the Mc Donald's and Starbucks near the mall , so we got our food and walked toward Macy's .  " Guys I really think I like Kingston " Kacey says biting her nails . " I knew it " Talia jumps around like a kid. "  " Stop it " She begins to turn the color of a tomato . " Aw baby your falling in love "  I say lightly punching her arm . " Man I hope nothing goes wrong with the kid " She replied slapping my fist away . 

" OMG , they got new leggings and shorts in Forever 21 !! " She says jumping around like a kid . " Since dance practice is back i'm gonna need a lot of those " Kacey replies trying to stop Talia from jumping and still continue to shop .  " I just can't believe that we are going to be able to perform all together again " I said looking at leotards . " Yeah man , just like old times . " We all do our fake cry and hug then laughed because of how funny we are . I buy my stuff and head back to the girls . " Well I am going to run to Jimmy Jazz to get those new Rihanna pumas and I will meet you guys at PINK " . Clearly they weren't listening to me because they were looking for matching shirts so I just walked away .    I was so proud that I went to the store when I did because I got the last pair of burgendy and black pumas 

" Wasgood boo " I jumped as I heard a voice whisper in my ear . " I haven't saw you since the party" he says grabing my bag for me when I then realized it was Tysean as I followed him out of the store . " Well I mean you did ask for my number Mr Hollywood but yet never called and I don't chase anyone so ... " " So you decided not to text or call me " He says finishing my sentence . He then continues " I just wanted to know if you cared but I guess not " He slowly takes his arm from around but I grab his hand . " I do care but I don't want to care to much and get hurt " I tried to say quietly but I think he caught every word I said . " I'm not like every boy Aaliyah . I would never do that to you , but I think this is your stop " He says as we stopped in front of PINK and he handed me my bag . When I gave him a hug and went into the store all I saw was Kacey and Talia starring hard and looking shocked . 

I began to tell them everything as we finish over shopping and make our way ti the car so we can go to practice .