Chapter Two: Blushing

Ness' POV
The bell rang again, signaling to go to class. I waved goodbye to Claus and headed to my classroom, while walking over, I had thoughts rummaging through my head.

'Do I really like Claus?'

'I mean, you won't admit it but it seems like it.'

'But he probably isn't gay.'

'He might be, maybe.'

'After you say that I get rejected by him.'

'That won't happen douche.'

'Yes it will!'

'No it won't. Just keep doing your thing. Keep in mind to believe.'

'Alright, I guess.'

I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts before realizing I just had a conversation with my consciousness. I got to my classroom as we ended up studying chemistry.

Once I heard 'chemistry' I got reminded of how complicated my life is gonna be. One of the people I talk to is my crush. Which means I'll probably embarrass myself, a lot.

During chemistry, I kept zoning out, and sooner or later the bell rang which meant we could go home, I walked out of my classroom to see Claus exiting his as well, I greeted him with a smile and a wave, he did the same before running over.

"Hey Ness!" Claus greeted. I just smiled at him before turning to look outside.

"Are you in any clubs?" I randomly asked, it was a long silence before Claus replied.

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well..I was wondering if we could walk home together?" I said. Dammit Ness! Why'd you have to say that?! Now you just made a stupid fool of yourself. Great. Now he probably thinks I'm a stalker or something.

"Sure!" Claus replied. I was surprised by it but smiled. We went to our separate lockers to change our shoes, while I was changing them, I realized I forgot to get my chemistry textbook.

I walked to my classroom and went to my desk, I looked under it to see it was still there, good. I took it out and put it in my bag, and walked back to my locker.

"Oh there you are Ness!" Claus exclaimed, walking over.

"I was worried for a second there." He continued. I sort of blushed at that. Claus, worried about me? That just made my day.

"Come on then, let's get going!" I exclaimed, probably giving him the widest smile I could muster up, and dragging him by the hand. My face got a bit more redder with my actions, but Claus didn't seem to mind.

Claus' POV
I blushed at that. Ness' smile was so cute, it was full of pure joy and happiness. I was about to lead him out before he grabbed my hand and started running, literally dragging me.

This action Ness did caused me to blush harder, Ness seemed to stop in his tracks before turning around, he had a light pink blush on his face which really suited him.

"Claus? Are you okay?" Ness asked, waving his hand in front of my face, I flinched back but smiled.

"I'm fine." I replied. He didn't move for a second before he pointed at my face.

"Your face is really red! Are you getting sick or something?" He asked, god, he seemed so innocent and pure. It was too adorable! I just wanted to hug him and squeeze him to death, but I don't need him dying on me now do I?

"Do you want to head to an ice cream place nearby?" I asked, I wanted to treat my friend *cough* crush *cough* well so might as well treat him to a snack.

"Sure! I'd love that!" Ness exclaimed, his face now a bit darker shade of pink.

I then took his hand and walked with him to the ice cream place.

Ness' POV
Oh god oh god. He's holding my hand! He also seemed really red earlier, I wonder if he's sick? If he is, I hope he gets better!

Anyways, Claus is treating me to ice cream! My face turned dark pink at the thought of this being a date. I let him lead me to the ice cream place before he let go.

"We're here!" Claus exclaimed. We both cheered before heading inside, we walked up to the cashier and looked at the sheets of paper in plastic placed on the counter.

"Hello and welcome! What would you like to order?" The cashier asked, she seemed pretty lively. I looked at the menu before deciding to get plain vanilla while Claus went with chocolate, we got our orders and payed $4.00. We thanked the cashier and left the place.

"That lady seemed pretty nice." I said, licking my ice cream.

"Yeah." Claus replied.

"Oh, I forgot, today I have to walk my sister home, I have to go, it's almost 4:00, sorry about this Claus." I apologized.

"It's fine, but, do you have a Facebook account?" Claus asked, I nodded before taking out his phone.

"Alright, I'll end you a friend request later on, I'll see you tomorrow Ness!" Claus said, giving me a heart warming smile. I smiled at him before waving and running towards my sisters' bus stop.

Claus' POV
That was a nice day. I met someone I have a crush on and had a mini ice cream date with him! The date part isn't true, but I hope it will be in the future!

As I was licking my ice cream and walking home, I sent Ness a friend request on Facebook and decided to check some posts, I saw some quotes, memes, etc.

I put my phone away in my pocket and actually decided to focus on where I was going, I saw my house not to far from my vision, so I continued walking.

Once I got to my front door, I got out the extra keys mom gave to each family member and opened the door, I walked inside quietly, knowing my mom would be asleep.

After cleaning up a bit in the house, I went to my room and flopped onto my bed, I heard my notification ringtone and checked my phone. I saw the notification, it said that Ness accepted my request on Facebook, I smiled before sitting up and going on Messenger. I tapped his profile icon and messaged him.

N-Ness C-Claus
------
C- Hey Ness! :)
N- Hi Claus :)
C- Wyd?
N- Chemistry HW
C- That's sucks :/
N- Why? You guys didn't get homework?
C- Yep.
N- Lucky you.
C- Oh ya btw
N- ???
C- Good nickname u chose Nessie >:)
N- Shut up >_<
C- U srsly put ur nickname as Nessie? XD
N- It was my sister Tracy. I'm gonna change it.
C- Nooo!! Don't XD
N- This isn't 4 ur entertainment Santa Claus -_-
C- Hey! >:/
N- XD
C- I'm bored.
N- Same
C- ....
N- g2g Santa Claus
C- Bye, and shuddup. -_-
------

I sighed as I put my phone next to my lamp, I threw my shoes off somewhere and fell asleep dreaming about, you guessed it...Ness.