chapter 8

Hello everybody that is reading this.I am really glad that people is reading this story.Nobody is leaving any comments I wish you would and let me know if you like it and give me some ideas to put in the story. so please comment somment comment.

I got home and like always Pugsley was at the door waiting for me. I picked him up and flopped on the couch. I laid my head back and sighed. Before I knew it I was being dragged out of my apartment. I was thrown into the back of a car. It seemed like hours has passed but it was only 20 minutes.

We pulled up to a huge building the windows was boarded up. The doors of the car opened. Two guys got out  one opened the door. He grabbed me and yanked me out of the car. I could'nt fight back my hands was tied the only thing I could do was headbutt him in the face. Lucky for me I had a hard head like my dad. It busted his nose blood flowed out.

You stupid Bitch he said

I just smiled and said OMG like that hurt (in a smart ass tone while holding my chest like it broke my heart)like i have never been called a Bitch before. He grabbed me and shoved me through the door. We walked up some stairs. Then pushed me down on a couch that was in the middle of the room.

In walked in a man he had dark hair real skinny. He looked at me and smiled like he found a piece of candy in his pocket.

Hello Jessica

I did'nt respond to him

My name is James but people call me Jr.

What do you want me to do jump up and down scream like a little  school girl because you told me your name? i asked. Quit being all nice and tell me want the Hell do you want and where the Hell am I at.

There was a wide grin on his face. Well the answer to your first question is I want you to help me. And the answer to your second question is you are at my warehouse.

Why do you want me to help you for?I asked

He ignored my question and he said

I know all about you Jessica your family, your friends, where you like to hang out, where you like to eat everything.Even down to your cute little pug which his name is Pugsley.

What are you a stalker?I asked

NO well ok maybe a little.he said

He was slowly walking towards me. I told him if he comes any closer he will pay for it. Untie her James told one the the guys .This guy grabed me and pulled me up.

You better watch it I yelled at him. He untied my hands. I rubbed my wrists then I balled up my fist and punched the guy in the face. He fell to his knees the other guy came towards me when he got close enough i kicked him in the balls. He went down faster than the turd it let out last night.

When I was about to run James grabbed me and held me until the guys got up.I headbutted him. He dropped me I took off running. I was about to turn the door knob to leave I heard a gun go off I stopped real quick. I almost shit my pants.

James said You see I can't let you leave. I need you to get to Jasper. You see I am in love with Jeannette. And if I kill Jasper she will become mine.

I started rolling in the floor laughing.Do you really think she would have you if you kill her husband I asked him Her soul mate is Jasper not you.

I could see the anger in his eyes. He told the two guys to hold me down. He comes up to me and punched me. I started laughing. I spat blood out and said

My grandma hits harder than that.

He hits me again. The door opens up he turns around to look and in walks Nikki. I roll my eyes and said

Fuck my life can this day get any worse?

She smiled at James and asked Did you miss me?

James replied Tea like I miss a stake through the heart.

She turned and looked at me and said Look at this your not so tough now are you.

What do you want Nikki? I asked her

I already told you Luke is mine.she spat

And he told you numerious times that he don't want you.If you even touch me he will kill you. As matter of fact you all are going to die. They all started laughing.You really think we are all going to die? I am the great one they won't be able to kill me.James said

I never laughed so hard in my life. That is so funny you the great one I said through the laughter and tears. Anthony,Mark pick her up and put her on the couch.