chapter three

A person got out of the car. I couldn't see because of the headlights. Whoever it was was walking towards me. They got closer and closer. It was Niki.

She had hate in her eyes. She was pointing her red polished finger at me she shouted

"You had better stay away from Luke."

I just looked at her getting angry I don't like having a finger pointing in my face.

She continued saying "Luke don't like you he feels sorry for you. Why would a guy like him like a girl like you. You are a fat ugly bitch.

Before I knew it I had her pinned up aganist the car. I didn't say anything to her I just started punching her in the face.

After about five hits I backed off. She fell to the ground. Blood was coming from her nose and mouth. I just turned and walked away without saying a word.

Two days later I was going to work. As always I got there early. I parked my car. I looked around the parking lot. There he was standing by his car looking at me smiling at me.

I slowly got out of my car and walked over to him. His smile was bigger now.

Hello Jessica!

Before I could say anything he put his lips on mine. He pulled back and asked "what are you doing after work?"

I didn't say anything I just looked at him.

He said "good I take that as nothing." I will be waiting for you.

"What are you stalking me now?" I asked

He raised his eyebrows and got in his car and drove away.

All through my shift my mind was on Luke. He is so hot. It finally was closing time after everyone left I was locking the doors. I turned around and Luke was there. He was so close to me that you couldn't put a price of paper between us.

He didn't say a word he just kissed me. My head was buzzing. He pulled away and said "hello." I was just gawking at him. He gave a little chuckle and said "lets go."

"What about my car?" I asked

"It will be alright." He said

They sped off into the night. After a brief silence she asked "where are we going?"

All he did was smile. As the buildings and houses became a blur. The trees started coming into view.

I was thinking this gut is going to kill me. If he even tried I will die fighting. We continued down the road. The lake came into view. He stops the car and put it in park. He gets out and comes over and opens the door. He holds out his hand I took it as he helps me out of his car. We started walking down a path. He still holding my hand. We was getting closer to the water. I looked up and saw there was thousand of lights and flowers everywhere. A table with two chairs and candles with music playing. It was beautiful I never seen anything like it. He pulls out the chair u sat down he followed.

Neither one of us says anything. I broke the silence "what?" I asked

"Why did you bring me here?"

He smiled at me and said "you my sweet Jessica are my soulmate."