chapter one

Every single morning I wake up with my face slightly sticky from the tears that I cry every night

Every single morning I wake up with my face slightly sticky from the tears that I cry every night. I do this all the time. I have done ever since my mom died. Then it was when Beth died that it got harder and harder to sleep. Then Abraham and Glenn hit me at the same time. Everyone that I love just goes away in the end and that's why I have such a negative outlook on life.

Ever since Abraham and Glenn have died, I keep having the same nightmare. It's the same part that plays over and over in my head. It's just the start, even though I remember every single part of it so vividly. So vivdly that it makes me sick. It's still the ghostly voices that are heard in my mind all day long.

--

My vision was blurry as the lights of the cars hit me in the face. Hell, all I could hear was my own heart pounding - like it was going to pound out of my chest. I was on the far left of the line. Glenn beside me, then Rosita, then Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Maggie, Dad, Sasha, Sophia, Aaron, Carl and then finally Eugene.

"I simply can not decide..." The devilish voice of the man stated, wielding the demon bat in his hands. He then turned back to us with a small smirk. "I've got an idea..."

He made his way over to my dad, who was in the centre.

"Eenie..."

He was putting everyone on the line by playing a childish decision making game.

I love my dad so freaking much and if he dared to touch my dad, I will fucking kill him. In my mind, I thought of many different ways to kill him.

"Meenie..." His bat pointed to my very close friend, Maggie. She made eye contact with both myself and Glenn. God, she was not well. Not at all and you really can tell what happened. She was pregnant. She was expecting a baby!

If he killed her, I will kill him with my bare hands.

"Miney..." Abraham. He was the one who tended to make everything seem better. His one liners are ones that I tend to use from time to time such as 'son of a dick' and 'bitch nuts.'

Speaking from experience, he had the best hugs.

"Moe..." Michonne – She's kinda my mother now since she's bangin' my dad. Nobody can replace my actual mom, but she's still kinda my mom. I'm getting slowly used to calling her mom too.

I can't lose another mom.

"Catch a tiger..." Daryl – ever since my mom had died, he was like the uncle figure to me. Beth was my best friend before she died and we grew closer ever since.

All I wanted to do was hug him at this moment.

Negan smirked lightly as he walked straight past Rosita and Glenn.