Number 4 : Sing!

How to: Be a Glambert

Number 4

I don't wanna hear you say 'eww I don't sing' shut up.You do now. Singing helps you develop a 'relationship' with the song. So if you Sing you will start liking the song more and if you like the music then you like the singer/band which in this case is Adam Lambert. In the beginning I know it will feel weird, As you and I know Adam has amazing vocals that seem to be unreachable by any other human kind;And trust me if you don't think you can hit the note... Please don't try. I take that back. Do try, but please not too loud. We also have to keep in mind the rest of the people in the world.:) And whether you can sing beautifully or not, let's try to take it easy first.

The more you sing. The more you will enjoy Adam's music, and at the end that's what we are trying to do right? It will also help you'r confidence go up which is also something you will really need in this fandom. Because ... Well we're just awesome ;D

So, before you can sing you have to know what it is that you are singing. So have the lyrics with you or memorize the song first (duh ;)

Then sing.As time goes by and you now know the meaning of the lyrics and the lyric by heart. You will start singing with more emotion and you will be able to reflect the feeling of the song. Once you reach this point I'm pretty sure you will not stop singing !

Remember the more you sing the more you feel a kind of connection with the music and with Adam. Once you feel that connection of friendship and understanding; you will be finished with the first essential part of this journey

LET'S GET TO THE SECOND PART!!!