I shifted my head in order to face the voice.

"Boss! What is it that you need from me?"

He smiled.

"Actually I dropped by to see how everything was going. You know, with the kids and stuff."

I finished locking up the studio and turned around in order to face him properly.

"Ne. The kids are learning very quickly and there's no doubt that all of Busan will be astonished at the annual festival at Haeundae Beach next week."

He chuckled.

"Haha... I knew I was right to hire you. In the two weeks that you've been here, the kids have been more motivated than with our last dance instructor."

I was flustered. Never would I have thought that he would say this to me.

"I'm flattered sajangnim, khamsamnida." I said with a 90 degree bow.

"Hmm... well-mannered as well."

I stood up only to find a white envelope at a hand's distance away from me.

I looked at the envelope and then at the older man.

Ah! He grinned!

"This is your first paycheck. And I dropped a little bonus in there because you're a good kid."

My mouth was open.
My eyes widened.
And with all my courage I reached out to grasp the marvelous envelope and keep it within my sweaty palms.

I stared as I brought the envelope towards me and then glanced back at my boss.

He still had his grin.

"Fighting~"

And with that he left.

I was tranced throughout the walk in the main hall.

After a few seconds I didn't even realize that a slight grin took over my face as I approached the main doors.

As I left the front doors of the building I checked my phone.

- 4 Unseen Messages: Jagi -

'Jagi remember, it's fajita friday so don't forget to bring the veggies. We've got the rest!'

'Did you get the message? Huh... you usually respond by now.'

'Nvm... you're probably still with the kids. Gwiyeowo... \( ^ u ^)/'

'See you later?'

I chuckled.

How can she be so cute but yet so awkward at the same time?

It amazes me.

In order to ease her worries, I typed back.

'I've got the vegetables. See you soon. ;-)'

------------------------------------

I barely got a chance to even knock on the door until I was pulled into a hug.

I chuckled and hugged back.

"Jagi? What's wrong?"

She pressed her face even deeper into my chest.

"Nothing... I just missed you." she lessened her grip but still maintained the hug.