Never

It was time.
The first day of school, or shall I say hell. The day everyone dreads. Except for Emma. The desperate blonde who wants every boy each school girl. And her 2 little friends, Jamie and Chelsea. Basically her sidekicks. She used to bully me in primary school, but she just ignores me and pretends I don't exist anymore. I dont know what I did.

My alarm went off and I slapped it off of my bed side table. I stayed in bed for another 5 minutes when my mum came in and yelled at me for not getting up.

I decided to get up and go take a shower. After I was done, I put on my makeup. Simple mascara and lip gloss. I chose to wear a new turquoise short sleeve shirt and white high waisted shorts. I got this outfit from the mall about a week  ago.

I kissed my mum goodbye and left. I went into my car and took off to go to school.

I parked and got out of my car and went into school, my best friend Jen is waiting for me and motioning me to come towards her. We went to our lockers. "Hey Leslie!" Ok, is it just me or is she too excited for the morning? I groaned. "Hey Jen." Then everyone went silent. I groaned even harder. It was the "bad boys" of our school. Alex, Jensen, and Jared.

Alex was the leader, the most hot, but I would never date him. His family is super rich and they apparently live in a huge house. I don't doubt it, either.
Then there is Jensen. He is basically your bad boy starter pack. The black hair, the leather jacket, I think you know where it going. Jen likes him a lot.
Jared, oh Jared. He was innocent. He got pulled into their group 2 years ago. He's nice but not my type. I guess he just hangs around.

They wink at girls, causing them to make them blush. I rolled my eyes so hard they could get stuck in the back of my head, but that wasn't a really great choice. I heard a fist slam into the locker near me. "Hey cutie. What's your name?"

A/N: OMG! Guys I finally found a topic to write about. I hope you guys like it! Feel free to make a comment! Thanks for the support ❤️