🌸3🌸

Adrien licked his lips and looked out another window wall as Marinette kept her hand on the wall. "Why don't I walk you home?" She turned to him, looking past him instead of at him.

"You don't know where I live." Marinette walked to her backpack and pulled out the small box Tom packed for her full of food.

"If you know places around it I can help you home." He knew once he stepped out of the greenhouse he would have to go every which way to escape being found by his bodyguard and Fathers assistant.

"It's in between a school and a park, across from a river," Adrien bit his lip as he thought of places like that. She opened the box and pulled out a croissant. "The first floor is a bakery. Hungry?"

"It's your food, you eat it." Adrien continued to think.

"I can't eat all of this. Food helps you think." She swung it around his face.

Adrien sighed in defeat and took the croissant from her hand. "Thanks."

"No problem." She smiled as he bit into it. It warmed his mouth. He continued to think. A park;his photoshoots. A school; he tried to sneak off to it and failed. A bakery;snacks. He knew where to take her.

"I think I know where to go." He ate the rest of the croissant and pulled his hood over his head. Marinette pulled her backpack onto her back after putting on her own jacket. They walked next one to each other. Marinette stumbled on the wet ground and gripped Adriens hand. He looked down to her.

"I don't go out in the rain. I can't hear where the street is and the walls get to slick for me to make sure I don't smack into them." She blew her bangs out of her eyes, like it would help. She let go of his hand and slipped on a small rock.

Adrien gently held her wrist and pulled her up and she crashed against his chest. He looked down at her as she faced his chest. she stood next to him again but he didn't let go of her wrist. "This okay?" Marinette nodded and they continued walking. They walked up to the bakery and Adrien pushed the door open as the warmth and smell of pastries filled the air around the two teens.

•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•🌸•

Do you like the story so far? The cover?