Night 5: Apologies and forgivness

3rd person P.O.V

You wake up at 18:00PM and do your morning routine. You told your mum about how your dad died but you lied abit, and by abit... I mean a lot. You told your mum nothing about the animatronics, but instead... 'he died because of pizza' and it worked, she believed it!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Bye mum, hope you have a good time organizing the funeral" I said
"No wait, I'm coming with the inspectors to inspect your work place, ok" mum said.
"huh, grrrr, I never wanted THIS to happen." I mumbled
"ok let's go!" mum said, with excitement in her voice.

~4hrs and 30mins later~

" please mum, just don't touch anything, don't make the same mistake dad did." I said.
"huh, I thought you said that he died because of pizza?" mum exclaimed, loudly.
"bhahahaahahaha, died because -bec-because of PIZZA!!! Oh that's the funniest thing I've heard in my LIFE!!!" the inspector exclaimed, stuttering with laughter "let me tell you... That is not the truth!
"What?!?" mum shouted.
"It was the evil animatronics that live here!" Brian said (that's the inspectors name)
"No, they're not that bad, they're fine once you get to know them! You just suspect they're bad because of the way they look. Have you ever heard if a saying called 'never judge a book by its cover' well this time it's 'dont judge a animatronic by its face'! Now Bye, I'm not dealing with this ignorance." I shout, as I walk to the elevator and shut the door.
"Your in big trouble when you come back home!" mum shouted.
"Well maybe I won't come back. Maybe I'll just stay with them!" I Exclaimed.
"for how long?" mum asked, abit more calm now.
"Forever" I shout as the elevator goes down.

~a long journey down the elevator~

"Hey listen (Y/N), ignore her. She's wrong, go back to your house and tell her, and if your too scared then we'll come with you."
"No, oh, fine! Come, we will show her who's she's not to mess with!"

~a long and squished journey in the car~

"hahaha, I knew you'd come back (Y/N), oh your to week to be serious." She says as the animatronics step away from me.
"GO, show her who she's not to mess with!" I say, as they walk in a scary way up to my mum.
"hiii, how are ya did you have a nice day, oh do you want a cupa tea?" Freddy asks my mum.
"AHHHH" My mum screams.

"Haha, oh your sooooooo funny!" we all shout.

Oh she's gonna need to knock some sense into herself!

(Short A/N)

Hey guys, so after the bonus chapter (which we are now having) Funtime funeral, we will be having a vote for what you want me to do next. So your choices are... A sequel to this book or... Adopted by DanTDM. So start voting now! Thx

CorteasBubble 😀