Two.

After dinner, Brandon decided to take Sophia home. It wasn't that far of a walk, Sophia's house was just a couple blocks down from there's. 

"Thank you, for walking me home." Sophia smiled at her best friend as they got to the doorstep to the girls house. Even though Sophia's house is couple blocks down, and could walk herself, Brandon always offered to walk her home. The brunette didn't mind, she enjoyed Brandon's company, and likes to have a nice conversation walking home. 

"It's no problem. I didn't want you to walk by yourself."  

"I only live couple blocks down from your house." Sophia stated. 

"I know, just to make sure." 

Smiling, Sophia stared into Brandon's eyes like hes the only thing that mattered to her right now. To her surprise, Brandon was staring right back into hers the same way. As she couldn't help, Sophia felt herself leaning towards Brandon slowly as he did the same. Before you know it, Sophia's porch light came on as they were inches apart. Groaning, Sophia back away. 

"I guess I have to go in now. I will see you tomorrow at school?" She smiled. 

"Oh, yeah. I will be there." 

Smiling one last time, Sophia opened the front door and entered the house. After she closed the door, she leaned her back against it and smiled. 

NOTE: SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. THE OTHERS WILL BE MUCH LONGER. I PROMISE :)

COMMENT,

VOTE,

FOLLOW