White Magical Academy ^

She was a normal girl who wants a simple life with her foster family..

But one day, her foster father died and leave a letter containing that she is not a normal human and she have to study and live where she really belongs to...

Are you coming with her? in her journey that will start in White Magical Academy??!!...

If yes, just stay there and click the next  and enjoy..

Because this is not a normal story, it's full of unexpected things.

Story full of adventures, excitements, different emotions, lessons.. How to survive in life even your mess... Story that will put you into dreamland. Story that makes you feel different emotions and to feel love... Story that strengthen the friendship you build with your friends... Story you don't know how to end..

Author's Note: Guys, kung bago kayo sa storyang ito ay binabalaan ko na kaagad kayo na puno ito ng typo, grammatical error, short cut na words, kajejehan at iba pa. Bata pa kasi ako ng isinulat ko ito. Susubukan kong i-edit yung buong story at mas bibigyan ng detalye ang bawat kabanata at susubukan kong punan ang mga plot holes. Huwag kayong mag-alala dahil pananatilihin ko ito sa plot niya. Lalagyan ko ng "^" ang bawat kabanatang na-edit ko na upang makasunod kayo sa mas maganda at improve ng storyang ito. Sa mga luma naman ay alam kong magugustuhan niyo ito dahil alam ko naman ang iba sa inyo ay naiinis sa mga pagkakamali ko. Feel free to read again guys. Yun lamang at maraming salamat :)