Episode 9

Karma's POV
I kept running and running until I reached Nagisa's house. The door wasn't locked so I walked in and took off my shoes. After walking around the house, I heard sobbing coming from Nagisa's room so I walked toward his room and stood there, facing the door. "Nagisa-Kun..." I said softly as I heard his cries. "Get out.. I don't want to see your face!" I heard Nagisa's shaking voice as he replied to me. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.. I never wanted to hurt you.." I touched the door after I said that. "I know you won't believe me.. but I really didn't meant to hurt you... I did think about playing around with you but then you changed everything... the times I was with you were probably the happiest time in my life.. and I can't run from the fact that I love you anymore.. Nagisa-kun.. I love you." I started to sob again after what I said. I feel my sins whispering to me. I feel my heart breaking. I didn't want to hear his answer of rejection. It's like I'm going to die soon.
Nagisa's POV
My eyes widen as I heard what Karma-kun said and I have the urge to open the door but I refused to because I could never forgive him for playing with my feelings... or so I thought. Before I knew it, I opened the door and I saw Karma-kun looking at me with teary eyes. "So he did feel bad" I thought but I didn't want to forgive him. His hurtful expression is hurting me even more as if I was guilty. As he tried to grab my hands, i turned around and tried to close the door but Karma-kun was persistent. He pushed the door open then hugged me from behind as I tried to run away from him. "I'm sorry... please forgive me.." I heard him whisper into my ears as he hugged me from behind. From those words, I knew that he was serious with what he said and it felt like my heart is back within me. I grabbed his arms and said "It's okay. I forgive you but you must promise that you would never hurt me.. okay?" I looked at Karma-kun's face and he was smiling with tears dripping down and he replied "Okay!" I have never seen such expression in Karma-kun's face before but now that I have seen it, I want to see it again and again. I smiled at him but to my surprise, he leaned towards me and kissed my lips softly.

10 years later
The Akabane's House [ Karma and Nagisa's ]
NO POV
Karma woke up and get dressed for work. As he made his way downstairs, he was greeted by the smile of his lover, Nagisa. He gave his lover, a kiss on the forehead. He then stared at the breakfast that Nagisa prepared for him. "No Bento?" He asked Nagisa. "Idiot, I always have a bento prepared for you." Nagisa replied softly, chuckling. After breakfast, Karma looked at the time then stood up from the table and grabbed his bag. He walked to the front door and put on his shoes. He then grabbed the bento that Nagisa prepared for him. He looked at Nagisa and kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm going now." He said and Nagisa replied, smiling
"I hope you have a safe trip, dear."

Narrator Junk
Eyyy sorry for the late update but this is the last episode. There will be extras though and I wonder what story would you like next? Like ya know, fanfics of ships. I'll accept any ships from any animes. [ Prefer Shounen Ai tho ] well then now that I said that and post this. Betty out!