epilogue

* * *

* * *

The whole city is lit by the obscure light of the lanterns.The soft and fluffy snow gives the impression of a land as if it were separated from stories. There is a complete silence in the park. But from somewhere, one of the girls' slow and sad steps is heard. Look at the heavenly vault, as if remembering something. Something he certainly misses. A tear is pounding on her delicate cheek. She decides to sit on a park bench. At that moment, he noticed a shadow in the diurnal light of the lanterns. Watch carefully, noting that he is himself. The boy who one day showed him what happiness means.

"Hey" he said.

She looks at him. She didn't expect to see him again.

"Hey" she said.

He sat beside her. Nobody says anything. Just looking.

"I miss you." he said.

She just looked at him. And she miss him.

"I still love you and I regret what I did.
I need you like a heart needs a beat."

A tear is pounding on her cheek. He really misses her.

"I-"

"Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever. But love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another." he said.

She didn't know what to say. He told her everything she feels for her. He still loves her. And she.

"I love you,too!" She said, smilling. "I always remembered our moments together. Every moment. With you everything was possible. I'm sorry. I-"

And at that moment he offers him a nice kiss. They can't deny nothing. They had missed any time spent together. Every moment. But most importantly they lacked their love.

 But most importantly they lacked their love