Actions and Reactions

Yash Pov

I woke up early. I had to go to Tanu's home to meet her parents. I went for breakfast but I didn't see my parents. Breakfast was kept with a small letter which said "Heat food and eat"

I was not in a mood to have breakfast. I got a call from Tanu "come to my home as fast as possible" her voice was telling clearly that she did not slept for whole night. I drove to her home.

Door was open. And the scene I saw I got shocked. My parents sitting with her parents with similar look which was at night yesterday. Tanu was not seen anywhere.

"Go and unlock Tanu from her room" my mom told Shreya. So till now she was locked in her room, how she would be? She must not have taken her breakfast too, I am sure she is not well.

She came down. Her face was pale. I wanted to hug her to console her but circumstances were not allowing me.

"We have decided everything and you both are ought to follow what we say" my dad told in a dominating tone.

Tanu's Pov

"Tanu pack your bags you are going to Bangalore to your Uncle's place" indirectly my paa was telling me to leave my love. What was exactly happening it was beyond my understanding.

"From this moment onwards you will not meet Tanu anymore, we have decided your marriage with daughter of Mr. Trivedi" Yash's mom almost screamed at him.

"This is our final decision" my paa declared. My eyes were watery and I was about to faint and Yash came and held me. Told Shreya to bring water. He made me drink water.

"Mom Dad I thought you would support us but what happened by your decision is in front of your eyes" Yash told his parents with tears in his eyes and holding me on other side.

"Bhai calm down everything will be fine, Mr. Trivedi's daughter is not that bad" his sister was not liking me at all. I was clearly visible in her voice.

"It's getting late, we need to leave Yash leave her and get up fast" his dad told him while moving out of the house. I was continuously crying for what was happening.

And next thing happened scared both of us.

     --------------------------------------------------

"Koi kehta hai pyar nasha ban jata hai,koi kehta hai pyar saza ban jata hai....
Par pyar karo agar sache dil se, to pyar hi jeene ki wajah ban jata hai"