I walk towards the door, which seems to have gotten much further away. I take a deep breath and then fly open the door. Standing right outside, is one the most beautiful girls I have ever laid eyes on, Kayla. Every time I see her, she makes me lose my breath. She’s just so stunning; I’ve never seen a girl as beautiful as her. A flashback of her lying seductively and naked in my bed fills my mind. I bite my lip desperately trying to take the thought of her naked from out of my mind before my body begins to heat up and I embarrass myself.

She’s wearing light makeup and her soft chestnut hair is softly blowing in the wind. She’s wearing these ripped short shorts which show of her long, lean, tanned legs perfectly. I look back at her beautiful face and a smile broadens across my face. She smiles back at me, her cheeks turning slightly red as she looks to the floor. Her slim, tanned, blue eyed friend clears her throat and rises her eyebrows at me. I look at her, remembering that she’s standing there too. I clear my throat, smile and say, “You guys are finally here.” I extend my hand to her friend, “I’m Damion, nice to meet you.”

“Well we finally meet Damion. I’ve heard a lot about you, and I’m Kasha, Kayla’s best friend,” she says. I turn to face a blushing Kayla, a small grin lurking on my face. “And I would shake your hand, but my hands are full,” she says.

“Um let me help you guys with these boxes.” I take a box from each of them and lead them into the living room. They both follow me, whispering behind my back, but I can’t seem to hear what they are saying. I turn around and they immediately stop talking, a mischievous grin lurking on their faces. “Is there anything else in the car?” I ask.

“Yeah, there’s quite a few things left...” she says, her beady grey eyes looking up and into mine.

“It’s okay, you guys stay here, and I’ll go unload the rest of stuff. Is the car open?” I say.

“Yeah,” they both chorus. I chuckle then begin to make my way outside.

“Wait, Damion!” she calls out as she rushes towards me.

I turn around and look at her confusingly, “Huh, what is it?”

She places her car keys in my hands and says, “Don’t forget to lock the car when you’ve finished.” I grin and take the keys from her then continue to make my way outside.

Kayla

As soon as Damion closes the door Kasha turns to me and squeals, “You are so right, he is so cute!”

“When did I say he was cute?” I ask, giggling as I walk around the spacious living room., running my finger along the spotless glass dining table, impressed at how clean it is.

“Like twenty four seven! C’mon he has the cutest butt ever and his body is on fire!”

I laugh and nod in agreement, “He’s tidied up the place pretty well,” I say.

“He’s like the tidiest dude ever; I wish all the guys I dated could have been this clean. And this place is huge, he’s probably loaded. You’re a lucky girl Kay’s” she says as she looks around at the living room.

“Hmmm,” I mumble.

"And did you see the way he looks at you? His eyes were all over you!"

"No they were not," I say, my cheeks burning as I smile to myself.

 “They so were! So are you guys officially dating yet?” She asks as she plants herself down on his large, welcoming blue sofa.

“No, we need to take things slow. And I know it sounds weird me saying that since i've already gotten myslef pregnant. But we’re going to take one step at a time, and besides we should get to know each other better before we start thinking about relationships,” I say as I look outside the window.