Escape

You are still inside the office of Ema and she has a very "FUN" intentions on you.

You:Uh Ema can you please do this later and I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

Ema:Fine I'll save you for "dinner".

She unties you and holds you just in case you run but her grip isn't strong enough as you quickly run away.You quickly got outside the office and run on the hallway.Some soldiers saw you and chased you but you saw a window to freedom.

You:See ya bitches!!!(*jumps out of the window)

You can finally escape, only to realize that your'e on the......12th floor.

You:(*quickly grabs the window before falling)AH! HELP ME BITCHES!!!

Soldier:HA! Epic fail!

They brought you back up and Ema grabs you.

Ema:You can't escape (y/n). This place is heavily defended, just look.(*points out the window)

You looked only to realize that the place is full of soldiers, the place has so many AA guns and AT guns, and a huge minefield outside the walls.

You:Well shit.

Ema:Don't worry I'll take care of you( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).And btw breakfast is ready.

You:Okay(feeling despair)

She drags you back to her office and ate breakfast.While eating you think about a plan on how to escape, especially that you are one of the best soldiers in the army.

Your family has a huge history in the military.Your family always makes great soldiers and you are one of them.You're a jack of all trades, you can fly a plane, you can be a sniper, you can be a combat engineer, in fact you can take any roles in the military not the best at those roles but not the worse either.But the male soldiers in the family becomes a henpecked husband after marriage....and they can't avoid it because it runs in the blood.That's one of the reasons you avoid Ema.

Your planning gets disturbed as Ema called you.

Ema:Let me feed you (y/n)!Say ah.

You:Never!(*acting tough)

Her eyes suddenly changes to color red and releases a scary aura while pointing a pistol at you.

Ema:(y/n) say ah.

You:(scared)O...okay.

After the breakfast you took a bath and luckily Ema didn't take a bath with you.She will save you for the "dark" though.

You:I really need to escape besides Im the best soldier out there I killed 5 enemies with a grenade before pulling the pin, I jumped out from a crashing B17 and get hit by 3 bombers in mid-air and I broke my parachute which caused me broken legs upon landing and I still had to run away from my enemy.So escaping from this place should be a little easy....would have been more easier if my dad rescue me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In an american camp somewhere, a general(your dad) with his soldiers is planning to assualt the german fortress you are trapped in

Dad:We need to get my son back especially that he's a valuable asset, so ready your guns,tanks,and planes!!!

Soldiers:YES SIR!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Its night time back in the fortress you have been stealing some equipments and hiding it for your escape.You manage to get a rope and manage to grab a captured tommy gun and an M1911.

Ema then suddenly calls you.

Ema:(y/n)Its dinner time I made chicken soup.

She gives you the chicken soup but you hesitated.

You:You better not added love nectar on this soup like a crazy lady would do.

Ema:I would never do such a thing.....yet.

You:(doubtfully sips the soup)Well this is actually good.

Ema:Thank you!

But after taking a sip you suddenly start falling asleep.

You:Did you drug me?(suddenly falls asleep)

Time skip to 12:00

You were in a bed, you looked around for a bit.The door then opens and Ema enters wearing a sexy lingerie.

The door then opens and Ema enters wearing a sexy lingerie

Ema:What do you think (y/n)?

You:(*stares at her with sparkling eyes and nose bleeding)

She then slowly walks to you and pins you down in bed.

Ema:Let the fun begin!

You:You might be sexy as hell but Im not going to allow you to take off my virginity, especially you tortured me years ago!!!And also Im not ready for this!!!

Ema:Your mind says no but your body says yes.

When she was about to start a huge explosion was heard outside.Ema quickly looks at the window, only to see the americans are attacking.

While she was distracted you ran to get your stolen equipment and used the attack as an opportunity to escape