Long time no see

You were being dragged by the 2 soldiers to Ema's office.

(y/n):Please let me go!!! I don't want to be with her!!!

Soldier 1:Oh c'mon you are lucky that you will live....and loved by our sexy commander.

(y/n):You don't know her, she's a monster!!!

Soldier 2:Oh whatever.

You got in to the office but you attempted to escape, so they tie you up in a nearby chair.

(y/n):Oh  how kind of you.After getting the ropes off you tied me up again!!!

Soldier 2:Just doing our job.

After a moment they left and Ema goes inside and bear hugged you.

Ema:Long time no see (y/n)!!

(y/n):(*deadpan voice)Please let me go.

Ema:Aw you don't miss me.

(y/n):How can I miss someone who killed a good friend of mine!!!

FLASHBACK

When you were kids you always had a huge rivalry on anything.From grades to your own talents but she fell for you when you saved her life....thrice.You saved her from getting hit by car,saved her from drowning, and saved her from her random explosive experiments.You two stopped the childish war and became best friends but she became obsessed with you.One day a female friend that you haven't seen for a long time visits you.You hanged out with her for a week but Ema became very jealous and killed your friend brutally and she also tortured you, causing you to become traumatized.Her parents took her back to germany and you never see each other again....but right now she's in front of you.

Ema:She was in our way, so I have to kill her.

(y/n):SERIOUSLY!!!

Ema:What? You should thank me.(*smiling like a child)

(y/n):You crossed the line twice! In fact you crossed it thrice when you tortured me you nazi bitch!!!!

She then became mad and slapped you.

Ema:I hate nazis, besides I am planning to assassinate Hitler but I can't find an opportunity and I also can't send proper intel to the allies.

(y/n):That makes you less evil but I still HATE YOU!!!

She suddenly grabs her knife and points it to your throat.

Ema:Hate me and I will kill you.(*smiles like a child)

(y/n):Ugh(I need to get out of here)

Ema:Btw why were the prisoners laughing last night?

(y/n):They were laughing because I'm still a virgin.

After she heard that she peeks out on the window and ordered her soldiers to execute the prisoners.

(y/n):Whats wrong with you!!! Im a bit thankful but WHY!!!

Ema:I don't want your feelings getting hurt but since you mentioned that you're a virgin(*makes a rape face)where going to have some fun!!

(y/n):(*Poker face)(I really need to get out of here!!)