"Turn that frown upside down your sitting next to your girlfriend" Bailey says happily. I glare at him "last time she's not my girlfriend guys" I mutter.

"Sure thing sweetie" josh says giving me a knowing look. "Ugh bye guys!" I say and get on my way to class.

When I get to the classroom Sab is already is ideal there. But my heart breaks a little she isn't sitting in our assigned seats she next to Alex and Making.out.with.him.

I look away and walk to my seat and sit down quietly I then see josh and Bailey walk in and see Sabrina and Alex and quickly comes over to me noticing my mood.

"Lily it's ok" Bailey says rubbing my back. "No its not Bailey" I say stubbornly he just sighs and says " I know" I look over and see them laughing together she never laughs at me like that I'm not funny I'm just boring.

He's gorgeous and I'm ugly, he's toned and I'm fat, he's smart and I'm dumb, he's what she wants and I'm not.

I feel so played. I'm hurt but I leave no tears out I won't let her know she  hurt me I know she doesn't care about you feelings.

"I see why you refuse to let yourself like her, I'm pissed" josh says.

Eventually the teacher walks in "assigned seats or detention from now on I'm not going easy on ye" he says angrily.

I see Sabrina slip in next to me but I ignore her presence and listen to the teacher until I feel her cold hand rest upon my thigh I let out a small sqeal from surprise not expecting her to even acknowledge me.

Everyone turns back but I keep my head down but I do think have to look up to see the smirk on Sabrina's face.

When people finally take their gaze off of us I slap her hand of my thigh.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Damn you Sabrina now is not the time to make me feel fuzzy and happy inside with nicknames.

Buy I held my head and looked at her with an extremely serious face and tell her  "don't talk to me ever again".

I turn back to the board but I'm not able to focus all I can think about is how angry I am she makes me feel Important wanted and loved but then she always just straight away make me feel like shit.

She let's out a giggle "nice try princess but it will take more than that to keep me away" she tell me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way home I see Anna and run to her "Hey" I smile at her and she smiles back "hi lily, what's up?" She asks. "Nothing just walking home I forgot bus money" I laugh. "I'm walking too but I just like walking more" she explains.

"Sorry we didn't get around to that other meal maybe we could go now?" She winks.

"Yah of course I'd love to, same place?" I ask. "Yeah that's a cool cafe" 

"Do you need help carrying those books" she ask looking over at me. "I'm fine thanks"

"Ya know that's what bags are for" she laughs pointing to the bag on my back. I laugh and tell he my bags full amd i have no space so she makes me give her the books to hold.

Wow she's so kind. Sabrina wouldn't do this for me of thought to myself.

"I'm actually not that hungry" Anna says I immediately get disappointed thay she doesn't want to be with me.

"Oh that's fine you don't have to talk to me if you don't want I totally understand I'm a boring loser I'm sorry for-" I'm cut off from rambling

She laughs a little "princess there's other things we can do" she laughs. I freeze when she said princess but it doesn't sound right coming from her I only liked when Sabrina called me princess. Shut up lily.

"Oh sorry for rambling, so what do you want to do?"

"You can come back to mine if you want we can get the bus though my house is far from here and you have a lot of books to carry I'll pay for your ticket" she offers

When we get to the bus stop Sabrina, Josh and Bailey we there. Josh and Bailey were ignoring Sabrina.

When the bus arrived we got on and Sabrina then noticed me about to say something when Anna blocks her way and her hand touches my waist guiding me to the bus.

We sit down and Sabrina is one down across from us and is glaring holes into Anna but Anna is ignoring her it's like she knows and is enjoying it nearly.

We get to Anna's stop Anna is walking in front of me and doesn't notice when  I'm walking off thag Sabrina grabs my wrist "I'm not letting go you go to her house" she states.

I just laugh at her "and I'm not letting go you make my decisions Sabrina and I said not to talk to me again"

"And I said qoute nice try princess but it will take more than that to keep me away" she winks I pull my hand away but by then the bus pulls off and I fall to the floor loosing balance.

Sabrina then helps me up and sits me next to her I go to get up but she stops me. "Stay. Please?" She says with pained eyes.

"Fine so explain why you were kissing Ryan after you kissed me yesterday?" I say looking for answers.

I'm so sorry I took so long to update I've just been feeling really shit and not up to posting g this isn't that good I'm sorry for any mistakes and ya enjoy!