Nova and Mac

Alana had always remembered the tall guy she saw in the previous year but didn't focus on finding him. She has had an amazing year so far. She has made so many friends.

She gets a girlfriend named Nova in October. She really likes Nova and has strong feelings for her at first. Alana is really insecure and Nova was really outgoing and Alana always felt as if she was flirting with other people.

Alana once dared Nova to kiss her friend Frank. She did it. Alana felt as if it didn't really matter that she told her to do it but she still shouldn't have because she was in a relationship. Alana slowly started to lose feelings for Nova. Alana didn't want to hurt her and she felt as if she was stuck.

Alana was hanging out with Jessi and Jessi kissed Alana. Then later their friend Emma asked them to kiss again so she could take a picture. They did, but one of Nova's friends saw and told Nova.Nova confronted Alana and Alana admitted to it.

Nothing really changed, except Alana's feelings. She felt as if Nova could kiss someone other than Alana why couldn't she?

Alana couldn't take it anymore so she decided to brake up with Nova. She knew she no longer loved her but she still cared for her. It was February, Alana has been trying to think of a way to brake up with her. She finally waits till after 7th period and she went up to Nova as usual and she tried to word it well but Alana was so nervous and she started laughing as a reaction and Nova ran away crying. Alana felt horrible, but yet at the same time free.

Alana avoided Nova for a couple days. Then Nova came up and cornered Alana and said "you know you can't avoid me forever?" Alana tried to run for it but she couldn't. Alana explained she was sorry and wished to be friends. Nova said she didn't want Alana out of her life, and Alana felt the same way.

Nova started to become extra friendly with Alana and this made Alana uncomfortable, but she never told anyone. One day she pushed Alana against the lockers in the locker room and started kissing her. Then the next Alana was having a bad day, and Nova was trying to get Alana to talk and she poked her way down to in between Alana's legs. This made Alana extremely uncomfortable.

Instead of talking to Nova about this Alana overreacted and went to the dean's office and got a no contact contract. Also around this time Alana had met a guy named Mac. Mac was Alana's best friend. She told Mac all about what happened with Nova. 

Mac and Alana had a digital photography class together so they would go out around campus and ask to take pictures of students and things for projects. Mac was in a group with Alana and he said lets go to gym my friend is in there right now.

They went to gym and Mac's friend was the guy Alana say the year before. That tall guy. She didn't bring it up.

Alana started always hanging out with her new best friend. Like when ever she could in the morning before the bell and in 1st period and in the afternoon.