Chapter Sixteen

***Jakob's POV***

"Amy!" I shouted, but it was too late. The car had already hit her and she went over the windshield.

I gasped in horror and ran over to the driver, who appeared to be drunk and utterly unaware that he'd just hit someone.

"Hey man." He croaked, I could smell the alcohol on his breath from four feet away.

"You bastard!" I screamed. "Are you just so oblivious from intoxication that you wouldn't even know you just hit somebody!"

He stepped out of the car to see Amy plastered on his windshield.

"That is the biggest damn bug I've ever seen-" He started, but shut up from the glare I shot at him, "-dude, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't cover someone who could possibly be dead! How could you live if you'd killed someone?!" I shouted in his face.

I slowly walked over to his car and gently pulled Amy off the windshield, and hold her in my arms as I borrowed the guys cellphone to call an ambulance.

------------------------

"J-Jakob?" Amy whispered as she awoke. It'd been her second day in the hospital and I hadn't left her room. I'd sat next to her bed, dozing off for a while and getting bored, I'd welcomed her awakening.

"I'm right here." I whispered.

"Get away!" She screeched.

She looked around with wide scared eyes, and her eyes rested on a tray of needles. The doctor walked in and she practically jumped out of her skin.

"Amy--these doctors are here to help, don't be scared, they won't hurt you." I said, holding her in my arms trying to make her stop sobbing.

I sighed, Amy had only stayed with us for five months and it'd only felt like a week, time flies when you're with someone you love.

A/N: Hey guys, not much to say but, check out shadowtommo, vote, share! woot woot!