chapter 14: A year later

Lucy POV

Its been a year since everything happen it was currently Friday, the last day of school before summer break it felt like just last week it was the beginning of school. The thought of my last day of high school and the day were my life officially starts was amazing you are probably thinking what happened during the year gap between NOTHING HAPPENED so exciting I know.

But something was off why I feel like this break wasn't going to be a break at all.

/_,_/_/__/_//_// At home (2:00)////////_/
I got home early today because we only have exams to do which I only had one in the afternoon.
"Heyy luc by the way the prince is coming over" Raphael said "hi okay" I said quickly. It was 4:30 when I heard a knock on the door, the knock continue until I went down stairs to open the door "hello" I heard someone said I couldn't recognize the voice "who's here R" I thought " the prince luc" Raphael replied

I don't know if this wrong but can you have two mates? I mean like lately I've been getting nervous around him but I was never like this before around any other guy Especially around Nick and Nick is my mate but lately Soren, Tyden , and Nick haven't been around and with the new law I haven't seen my friends in a while. Who knew the world would be fucked up when you graduate from High school.

"Hello prince its nice to meet you" I softly said
"hello you must be Lucy I heard a lot of things about you but don't worry all good things" Matthew (the prince) was very friendly just a little to much. He tried a lot to kiss me which Raphael tried to hold in his laughter but at the end he couldn't hold his laughter in anymore.

"I hate you, you know that right" I bluntly uttered. without a warning Raphael tackled me to the ground and kissed me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU IM DATING YOU FUCKING BROTHER AND DO I HAVE TO REMIND I'M YOUR BROTHERS MATE" I screamed
"Nick used a spell to make you think that he is mate which in reality I'm your fucking mate so I can kiss if I want and we have to leave tonight so pack your bag and everything important before Soren, Tyden, and Nick gets home I know that felt weird around me I could see it I'll explain everything when we get to safety please no question until later" Raphael remarked

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!

I'm going to say the good news first I'm making a sequel to this book but the bad news is there's only three/ four more chapters left of this book.

I don't know what to call the sequel of the book but it's going to have UC short for unbreakable curse in brackets so look forward for that.