500 years later

For the 500 years I had moved a lot met a lot of new people. It was my 517th birthday " this is the year where I find him and my father" I thought. The two guys and me became good friends actually " luc wake the fuck up right now" luc was short for lucie ( pronounce as Lucy) " I'm fucking up so calm your tits god". A couple minutes I was down stairs " where's dumber?" "Passed out on the couch again. You want to wake him up ?"

"Wake up your going to be a father!!" I screamed " well is you dying an option" dumber replied " never. ready to train me after school?" Dumber mumbled something under his breathe he is the oldest then dumb and me. That isn't really there real names aren't really dumb and dumber its a nickname I have for them.

-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-/-_--_-
After the silent car ride to school, the day before dumb and me had a fight about who's powerful. Once I got to school I went on a missions to find My friends "MARGEL, NYLA!" I yelled "hey luc and Tyden (dumb real name)like happy birthday luc" Margel and nyla said at the same time. Let me explain to you what they look like.

Nyla has dirty blonde, tomboy like the whole squad, she was wearing a jeans and a band T-shirt she got that this weekend because we went to a chainsmokers concert as a early from my father THAT I STILL DON'T KNOW

A couple minutes later the bell rang so we went to our homeroom. The squad has 3 other people Brianna, Brooke, and Anna but they went on a field trip to some place.

"I'm sorry for you being an idiot" Tyden apologized "it's okay your an idiot to" I replied