Angels In The Making Ep 3

"So what do you guys want to do for a sound of our song ?" Sofia asked.

"It's really up to you guys" Hana said.

The teams for this assignment is Sofia, Hana, and Jennette.

The other team are the Jung twins, Yue, and Minseo.

The girls will have a group performance to a song the girls made themselves!

"Maybe something retro yet classy?" Jennette said.

"Hyomin-sunbaenim is our producer for this we'll come up with something." Sofia said sighing.

------------

"We need something that's just right for Yue." Minseo said.

"Yeah your right we don't want anything to grown for her or Royal Entertainment will be in trouble" Sohyun said.

"We only have 2 weeks let's work hard, and 3 weeks we'll have the last show and only 4 of us will be apart of the new girl group. Let's do good!!" Soyoung said hugging Yue.

______________________

The artist of Royal Entertainment, Hoody, Simon Dominic, Jay Park, Gray, and Loco. Sat down in the sitting area. Some fans were at the arena and the cameras started to roll.

"Annyeonghaseyo Royalty's Jessi!"

"Annyeong I'm Jiyong from BWS! We're your MC's for the rest of Angels in the Making. First up will be the group performance."

"Please welcome,Hana, Minseo, Yue, Soyoung, Sohyun, Jennette, and Sofia." Jessi said.

DONT MATTER

Shorts, Plaid, White Shirt(Eunbin)-Minseo
Black Jeans, Jean Jacket- Sofia
BlackDress and Bomber Jacket- Yue
Blonde Rapper- Soyoung
White Shirt, Plaid around Waist - Sohyun
All Black Outfit- Hana
Black Bomber Jacket-Jennette

The crowd claps and cheers.

"Ne, any words??" Jessi asks reading the MC card.

"I was super impressed by Soyoung's unexpected vocals, her rap is great but her vocals daebak!" Hoody says.

"The dancing was amazing I loved the energy you all had!" Jasper says.

"I loved the performance they work so well together." J.Ki says.

"Good Job girls we'll have Hana, Jennette, and Sofia go first, but next-" Jiyong doesn't finish the sentence.

"Now everyone put your hands together for GEM!" Jessi yells into the mic.

LE- Hyomin
Junghwa- Jas
Sunni- Solji
Rami- Hani
Haru- Hyerin

The crowd goes crazy and The Royal family claps and cheers now it's time for HJS!

________

ADRENALINE

Tiffany- Jennette
Taeyeon- Sofia
Seohyun- Hana

The crowd cheers!

"I was really impressed by your performance girls you all fit the concept well" Simon Dominic says.

"I felt that Jennette-unnie lacked a little in the beginning but she picked her energy back up in the end I was impressed." Kufei says.

"Time for SMYS!!!"

_______________

HAPPINESS

Seulgi- Sohyun
Wendy- Minseo
Joy- Yue
Irene- Soyoung

"Very cute girls!!" Loco mentions.

"The song was good but I felt that you guys didnt do your all with this song." Jay Park mentions.

"Ah, Minseo as my little sister I wanted to say I'm so proud of you and so much that you've done so far good job!" Ari says smiling.

"I loved the performance they're so cute!" Jemma says.

"It's time to pick a winner!"

"Hoody CEO-nim what's your choice??" Jessi asks.

"I'm gonna have to go with...."

"HJS!" Hoody says smiling.

Yue cried a little.

"Girls get ready because you all will have solo stages and that will determine if you will be in the new girl group...goodluck."