Chapter 2:Missing?

Welcome to the second chapter to my story... I hope you'll enjoy all my stories/fanfiction/role-playing. I apologize if the characters seem out of character.  Please comment so I'll know that someone is reading these. Cause if no one is reading them, I'm talking to no one, which is awkward. SO, let's get started.

Disclaimer:I don't own any of the characters. :'( I wish I did though.

 After Raven was finished with her tea, she sets the mug on the table beside her. She then thought that she should meditate. Meditation kept her powers under control, but she also enjoyed it...I guess you could call it a hobby for her. Anyways...she starts her meditation. Raven(to herself):So quiet. She continues her meditation.  She sighs happily as she realizes something. She notices that the tower was so quiet. She shot her eyes open. Raven:Quiet? Beast boy & Cyborg usually make a lot of noises...and weren't they just here like an hour ago? She gets up. Raven:I better go check in their rooms. She flies upstairs and look in Robin's room. She looks around and saw that his room was empty.

 She then checks Cyborg's room, but got the same results. She then flies to Starfire's room & knocks on the door. Raven:Star? You in there? Hello?  She gets no answer & flies to Beast boy's room. She looks around, but doesn't see him. She then flies back to the common room and sat back on the couch. Raven(worried):Where is everyone? Something seems wrong. Raven normally doesn't care if her friends weren't home, but this time was different. She was actually worried. Just than, Shadow came back in the room and sat next to her. He notices her expression. Shadow:What happened, sweetheart?

 Raven gets up. Raven(worried):Everyone is gone, something seems wrong. Shadow:Weird. Raven(worried):I know, I checked all their rooms, they're gone. Shadow:Don't worry honey, unlike them, I would never leave your side. He gives her a light kiss, then pulls away. Shadow:Did that make you feel better? Raven:A little. Shadow sighs. He hated to see his girlfriend worry or get sad. He needed to cheer her up. He looks at her as he gets an idea.  Shadow:I know what'll make you feel better? Raven looks up at him. Raven:What is it? Shadow then whispers into her ear as he starts to blush. Raven:Um, Okay? Shadow:This is going to be fun. Follow me.

 The both of them goes upstairs into Raven's room. 3 hours later, they both were on the bed, with a blanket covering them. Raven:Where is everyone?  Still not here. Shadow:I don't know, sweetie. Raven:Oh. She sighs sadly as he puts his arm around her. She starts blushing as he gave her another light kiss, then rubs his head on her.  Shadow: I don't know why I'm doing this, sometimes, I act like a kitten when I'm around a pretty girl, if you just pet me, I'll be fine.

 Raven blushes. She couldn't believe what she just heard. Shadow just said she was pretty. Raven(shocked):You think I'm pretty? Shadow:Of course. Raven blushes again.  Raven:Okay, um...thanks. Shadow:You're welcome. He makes cute eyes. Shadow:Can you pet me? Raven:Of course. She pets him and he purrs. Raven:Hehe, cute.

  She continues to pet him. Spending  alone time with her boyfriend had made her forgotten about her friends being missing.

END OF CHAPTER!!!

I hope you guys are loving my fan fiction stories. Sorry for the short chapter, I really am trying to make them longer. But,  I'll put up chapter three soon.